2022 Recruits

I don’t need yours or anyone else’s approval on what I should consider the next individual lol...So I’m not sure why you felt the need to respond it hey I did read it anyhow.
Because it is a board where people respond to other people’s posts. That is how these things work. If you don’t want people to respond to what you write or gasp…… disagree, you should not post. You and Darth seem to be kindred spirits.

Because it is a board where people respond to other people’s posts. That is how these things work. If you don’t want people to respond to what you write or gasp…… disagree, you should not post. You and Darth seem to be kindred spirits.
I don’t care if folks respond and I’m nothing like Darth as if I care you feel that way though. I gave an opinion of him and you felt the need to tell me why I shouldn’t feel the way I do. I don’t post for likes, so feel free to hit the ignore button.

Reactions: olddog
He is a troll and has been consistent with it...but you have to remember, Lucy,,,most people put their support in those who are similar to them—or those who have similar belief systems, thus never holding them accountable. This keeps negavols like D coming back,,,they love their followers.
Who is his follower dude? You know nothing about me so speaking on me only make you sound foolish. Mr. I I I I I I...because that’s all I get out of your posts.

Who is his follower dude? You know nothing about me so speaking on me only make you sound foolish. Mr. I I I I I I...because that’s all I get out of your posts.

See below

You must be a female because that’s what you’re acting like now
Yeah sure I’m downing women. 👍🏾 I’m actually saying you’re a guy that’s sounding like a woman! I could’ve went another way with it but I’ll just leave it at that sir.

Nuff said !

will she interfere somehow with the recruitment of 2023 big like Del-Rosario (who I really want)
don't think it would have an impact. Every recruit should think they will earn minutes and, in reality, no big expects to play forty minutes. Also ADR can shoot from outside and would be a legitimate stretch 4 making her compatible with Kyla.

will she interfere somehow with the recruitment of 2023 big like Del-Rosario (who I really want)
don't think it would have an impact. Every recruit should think they will earn minutes and, in reality, no big expects to play forty minutes. Also ADR can shoot from outside and could be a legitimate stretch 4

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back