2022 Recruits

@Coach Jumper didn’t you mention having ballertv?

If so or for anybody Saniah Tyler is playing in the Orlando Splash Tourney with her team. She was designated as a Day 1 Standout

If you have access or want to get access here is a link

2022 Team Lady Bradley Beal Elite - 2022 Aqua - Orlando Splash
i do and thank you...I will do a 1st half scout on her
I am also watching Philly RIse (Justine) Courts 3/4 riverview and KY Premier (Madi) Courts 4 Augusta this morning
Live Stream — NIKE GIRLS EYBL , 9:30

Last edited:
Reactions: krichunaka
My take on Justine is that she should be able to do a lot more inside scoring. She has the length and size to be hard to handle in there. She is a good passer but those two missed layups didn't look good.

My take on Justine is that she should be able to do a lot more inside scoring. She has the length and size to be hard to handle in there. She is a good passer but those two missed layups didn't look good.

I agree! I was impressed she just took Barker to the hole with Barker picking her up at half court. There is an upside there to be really good just need to be put in the right situation.

She also was guarding the other team’s big on D. But she will need to be more physical and finish.

It would be nice if the refs did not call a foul every time someone takes it to the hole....Way too many touch fouls against each team....

Let the girls play.....

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Nice Philly win Justine goes for 15 points on 4 of 9 shooting 3 of 6 three points shooting 4of 4 from the free throw line and 6 rebounds. Barker 5 of 11 for 16 points and 6 of 10 from the free throw line 10 rebounds. Justine is going to be a very good player for us excellent passer, when she shoots the normal threes she is deadly. She could be awesome inside just needs to work that part of her game with a good coaching staff. Then who is recruiting number 3 on Philly Rise that girl has it she is someone I would love to see at Tennessee.

VN Store

Back