2022 Recruits

You put "wins" in quotes. Did someone say that Kellie has been experiencing recruiting "wins?" And what, exactly, is a "potential" recruiting win?

AL, most people who are regular and true fans on this site put "Darth_Vol" in quotes
He is the very definition of a troll...More so a coach's troll than a team troll

You put "wins" in quotes. Did someone say that Kellie has been experiencing recruiting "wins?" And what, exactly, is a "potential" recruiting win?

I already tried to get the poster (which wasn’t DV) to get to define a recruiting win and they wouldn’t (or maybe couldn’t)🧐

See post 2,825 of this thread. it’s where the recruiting “win” thing started 👀

Reactions: youcancallmeAl

I was referring to this post:

Yes and anyone left on our recruiting offers would be a win. Every player left on that list is an elite player.

I was then told about one of our offers who is basically as good as Barker. But she most likely isn't coming here and may already be committed to South Carolina...

tenor.gif

I was referring to this post:

I was then told about one of our offers who is basically as good as Barker. But she most likely isn't coming here and may already be committed to South Carolina...

tenor.gif
Well the good news is that they can only play five at a time so someone will have to do a lot of sitting if all those players are there. Not something I am going to get upset about they've had five All Americans for the last few years now and still just one title so onward we go. The portal is open so around March first you can start recruiting out of it if you don't get the commits and it will be full of top players that don't like sitting and watching.

Justine with 9 points in 20 minutes.
Her team won in a blowout, 70-47.
JP 4 of 11 in fga, 1 of 5 from 3.

I watched this game and no sets were run for her as far as i could see. Her shots were just a tad off. She passed the ball better than expected and she gets team ball. She posted up down low and she even took opponents off the dribble once or twice. She will need to practice finishing with contact but it was good to see her not just as a 3 point shooter. You can tell she is working on more dimensions to her game. Ability to guard will also be something she has to work on.

I saw coach joy in the background with the TN orange and high bun 👀

Whitehorn and Johnson are the only two players I could find that we have recruited for 2022. I think there are a few 2023's also. I see that Karly Weathers Alabama recruit is playing went 1 for 5 in her game. Johnson was 6 for 21. Whitehorn missed about five shots while I was watching.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I can't find Rickster's offer list. But of the games I've watched so far, Ashlynn Shade has stood out for me. Her team lost in OT and she was double teamed a large percentage of the game. But, she still managed to score 31 of her teams 64 points. 31 points while taking only 15 shots from the floor. (11 of 15 fga, 2 of 2 from 3, 7 of 7 ft)

I can't find Rickster's offer list. But of the games I've watched so far, Ashlynn Shade has stood out for me. Her team lost in OT and she was double teamed a large percentage of the game. But, she still managed to score 31 of her teams 64 points. 31 points while taking only 15 shots from the floor. (11 of 15 fga, 2 of 2 from 3, 7 of 7 ft)

Ashlynn may set a record for the youngest player to receive an offer from everyone.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back