2022 Recruits

Kellie was watching FBC vs. Mavs Elite:

Mikaylah Williams, Darianna Littlepage-Buggs, Ashlyn Watkins, Reniya Kelly, Courtney Ogden, Ta’Niya Latson, and a few others.

do you know who is #23 on FBC?
Looks like we’re still working on Flau’Jae Johnson. She posted this on her Instagram story today View attachment 381876

she would be a great get and she brings in alot of eyes to our program being a IG celebrity/rapper

Performance at the Nike Nationals:

TEAM ELITE
2022 G Flaujae Johnson: 20 PTS, 10 REB, 2 AST, 5 BLK, 3 STL vs All Ohio
Just to complete her stats for that game.
Flaujae was 6 of 21 in fg's, including 1 of 7 from 3 and 7 of 13 at the free throw line.
She also had 6 turnovers.
She is a talent that needs more fine tuning. But a talent nonetheless.

Reactions: Rickster
we were to late on her she didnt even visit but my guess is Florida State

She still has 2 visits left so i wonder if we will be one of them. Also, I wonder if having Coach Joy on staff gets her here for a visit because she was in charge of recruiting her to FL St. She stopped her visits when the coaches hit the road in july. I’m interested in seeing where her last two visits are IF she takes them :)

She still has 2 visits left so i wonder if we will be one of them. Also, I wonder if having Coach Joy on staff gets her here for a visit because she was in charge of recruiting her to FL St. She stopped her visits when the coaches hit the road in july. I’m interested in seeing where her last two visits are IF she takes them :)
I hope she takes them then they way she was posting on IG it felt like she was done and ready to make a decision

VN Store

Back