2022 Recruits

357FCBF5-C015-4585-8A4E-C5CA29522C1C.jpeg95079AAB-888C-49DD-AD36-0C75E708FA96.jpeg2022 ESPN Top 25 6’4” Post. Has offers to half the SEC (LSU, Arky, Florida, Kentucky, etc). Now invited to U17 USA Trials. Wondering if we’re looking at her?

With all the chaos and uncertainty of COVID-19 I think 2022-2023’s need to be recruited a little harder now. Has anyone heard or seen any new offers/intrest recently in these classes?

Found this while twitter researching. Another highlight by “Ace” from Knoxville. Seems more and more Power 5s are targeting her.

On Twitter she mentioned Iowa State coach had just spoken with her. If Bill is interested that means she’s a shooter! She looks really talented. Hopefully we have a shot.

I feel like the previous coaching staff burned some bridges locally and in Tennessee in general. Seems a lot of instate talent has gone elsewhere recently. Some of them I don’t blame as it seemed we didn’t give them much consideration.

On Twitter she mentioned Iowa State coach had just spoken with her. If Bill is interested that means she’s a shooter! She looks really talented. Hopefully we have a shot.

I feel like the previous coaching staff burned some bridges locally and in Tennessee in general. Seems a lot of instate talent has gone elsewhere recently. Some of them I don’t blame as it seemed we didn’t give them much consideration.
I agree it almost seems no instates girls want to go orange anymore

Reactions: VolBall09
I agree it almost seems no instates girls want to go orange anymore
Seems they are all going to Kentucky, and MSST landed a couple of good ones (although one left and the other is in the air with the coaching change).

I thought they'd get more of the Hamilton Heights girls, tbh.

Reactions: VolFuture2k22
Seems they are all going to Kentucky, and MSST landed a couple of good ones (although one left and the other is in the air with the coaching change).

I thought they'd get more of the Hamilton Heights girls, tbh.
100% agree... The program tradition is one thing but that tradition WAS SUMMIT. We can’t live by the name alone anymore b/c it doesn’t mean the same thing. So much backyard talent too. Let them know they're wanted

Reactions: 1reVOLver
Iowa State is raiding this state...
Middleton
Maggie Vick 2022
And now they are on Strickland
They’ve also offered Weathers
Middleton set the tone... They are building rapport with our top high school coaches and will be able to possibly get a few in the upcoming classes.

A few other kids we need to be on are Sequoah Almond from Whitehaven 2022 and Jada Harrison Martin Westview 2023... Almond has UK and Miss St offers and Harrison a Louisville offer... We can’t lose kids like this!!!

Iowa State is raiding this state...
Middleton
Maggie Vick 2022
And now they are on Strickland
They’ve also offered Weathers
Middleton set the tone... They are building rapport with our top high school coaches and will be able to possibly get a few in the upcoming classes.

A few other kids we need to be on are Sequoah Almond from Whitehaven 2022 and Jada Harrison Martin Westview 2023... Almond has UK and Miss St offers and Harrison a Louisville offer... We can’t lose kids like this!!!
Exactly!!!! Side note: isn’t Almond a 2021?

Darth, I agree...Ace is not ready for the SEC now.....That is a bit premature speculation....It does look like if Ace will continue to develop her game, she will be a welcomed addition to the LV family when it is her time.

She also looks like a UConn girl in the picture.....Uconn does know the value of offense.
Fulton-v-Farragut_2019-1-Danny-Parker-683x1024.jpg
She already better than more than half the players in the SEC today.

Reactions: Benionsopinion
Awesome! A super smooth game, nice simple shot (looks like a future sniper), and high basketball IQ; everything you’d want in a player! Seems to be a sneaky athlete too.

She's definitely athletic (an absolute killer on the volleyball court) and understands the game. Has plenty of range and that release is quick and fun to watch. Doesn't overthink things, just plays the game. She's a special player who involves her teammates but can take over a game.

She's definitely athletic (an absolute killer on the volleyball court) and understands the game. Has plenty of range and that release is quick and fun to watch. Doesn't overthink things, just plays the game. She's a special player who involves her teammates but can take over a game.
🍊🍊🍊

VN Store

Back