2022 Recruits

There are many hundreds of UT fans who live within easy driving distance of high school games to be played by Karla Weathers. She is getting offers from places as far away as Iowa State. How many fans from a cold far away place called Iowa State will be coming to games to make her feel wanted?
Time to get a Loretta Wildcat girls basketball schedule and go to at least one of Karly Weathers games. Wear the UT colors and let her know she will be welcome on the hill. You will enjoy a game for she puts on quite a show. Let's keep Tennessee top talent in Tennessee.

There are many hundreds of UT fans who live within easy driving distance of high school games to be played by Karla Weathers. She is getting offers from places as far away as Iowa State. How many fans from a cold far away place called Iowa State will be coming to games to make her feel wanted?
Time to get a Loretta Wildcat girls basketball schedule and go to at least one of Karly Weathers games. Wear the UT colors and let her know she will be welcome on the hill. You will enjoy a game for she puts on quite a show. Let's keep Tennessee top talent in Tennessee.

Are they wildcats ??? Or Mustangs ! I just want to go to the right school ? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I had the chance to watch her several times here in AZ. She was impressive but she has to work on stamina and physicality to be a dominate force in the SEC. I wouldn’t mind seeing her be a Lady Vol

Wow! Consider me impressed. Sounds like she is leaning Pac-12 or Ivey League. Would love to see her in Orange though. The way she shoots and moves at that height, for her age, is incredible. A player that big that can shoot from outside and drive the lane like that is virtually unstoppable. If she can stay physically healthy and build some strength and stamina she’ll be a household name.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Wow! Consider me impressed. Sounds like she is leaning Pac-12 or Ivey League. Would love to see her in Orange though. The way she shoots and moves at that height, for her age, is incredible. A player that big that can shoot from outside and drive the lane like that is virtually unstoppable. If she can stay physically healthy and build some strength and stamina she’ll be a household name.
she has some SEC offers I think from Florida and Ole miss

Won’t be the last. I’m guessing she’ll have an offer from about every P5 school based on what I saw there. Reminds me a little of Kara Wolters but with a 3 point shot to go with her inside game.
hopefully we offer we have been able to get west cost kids to the east in the past

Reactions: VolBall09
From what she has posted doesn’t look like it. But it seems her recruiting has really picked up with 2 recent Big 12 offers to Iowa State and West Virginia. She posts a lot of recruiting on her twitter

She posted something today about another call with Arkansas WBB. If Neighbors is interested that tells me she can score. Might be tough though because were kinda loaded with similar players coming in the 2020/2021 classes. She would be competing for minutes with Marta, Tess, Destiny, Jordan, Sarah and Kaia. Plus whoever else is in our 2022 class. Certainly hope we extend her an offer though. Would be great to see the in state talent start wearing orange again. Seems like some of our instate recruiting bridges were burned the last several years.

Most of the top girls from Tennessee have been going elsewhere. Sad.

She posted something today about another call with Arkansas WBB. If Neighbors is interested that tells me she can score. Might be tough though because were kinda loaded with similar players coming in the 2020/2021 classes. She would be competing for minutes with Marta, Tess, Destiny, Jordan, Sarah and Kaia. Plus whoever else is in our 2022 class. Certainly hope we extend her an offer though. Would be great to see the in state talent start wearing orange again. Seems like some of our instate recruiting bridges were burned the last several years.

Most of the top girls from Tennessee have been going elsewhere. Sad.
Its seems like we barely have any room for the 2022 class since the 2021 class is taking up alot of room especially if we have a 4 player class. The roster of 2022-2023 could look like Tamari,Jordan,Emily,Jessie,Destiny,Tess,Marta,Karoline,Kaiya,Sara,possibly someone else,
which leaves 4 open scholarships but CKH has said she likes to have a 13 player roster but her past season indicate she really only signs 12 players, So that leaves really 2 scholarships for the 2022 class so who could we take? what are our needs? especially since after we sign these two 2022 recruits our 4 player 2019 class will graduate after the season.

Reactions: VolBall09
Its seems like we barely have any room for the 2022 class since the 2021 class is taking up alot of room especially if we have a 4 player class. The roster of 2022-2023 could look like Tamari,Jordan,Emily,Jessie,Destiny,Tess,Marta,Karoline,Kaiya,Sara,possibly someone else,
which leaves 4 open scholarships but CKH has said she likes to have a 13 player roster but her past season indicate she really only signs 12 players, So that leaves really 2 scholarships for the 2022 class so who could we take? what are our needs? especially since after we sign these two 2022 recruits our 4 player 2019 class will graduate after the season.

We are going to have to have 1 or 2 bigs in that class and probably a solid PG. Leaves room for either a small forward a 2 guard probably

Last edited:
I would like to sign the 3 best players that want to come here.
Here are a couple of geographically close possibilities:
Ashlyn Watkins, 6'3" post.
Unfortunately, she's from South Carolina. I don't know how feasible it will be to get, home grown, top 20 players away from Dawn.
Sydney Bowles, 6'1" wing.
A do it all wing from Georgia.
Of course, I would be thrilled if we could sign Betts, Barker or Gardiner. I just don't know how we stand with those players.

VN Store

Back