2022 Recruits

Guys, there is going to be a lot of "excellent talent" coming to be a Lady Vol Basketball player very soon....If Ace, Barker, Puckett, Striplin, and some of the guards already named commit and come here in the near future, forget about it....Getting scorers is the key to everything....Speaking of Key, don't forget Teonni added to the mix....

It seems “Ace” has just posted yesterday this seasons District Highlights to YouTube... man just watch the shooting in part 2 (really both vids)

She would be starting this year if she was on any team in the SEC. She actually uses her fingers and the backboard ,when appropriate, when she shoots. Has a better handle than anyone I have seen on the Lady Vols in some years. She looks like she could lay the 1, 2, or 3, but I think the 2 is her position. We can not let her get away.

She would be starting this year if she was on any team in the SEC. She actually uses her fingers and the backboard ,when appropriate, when she shoots. Has a better handle than anyone I have seen on the Lady Vols in some years. She looks like she could lay the 1, 2, or 3, but I think the 2 is her position. We can not let her get away.
Wow high praise, and I agree eventually. After the first time I saw her I knew that she was legit, and getting to actually see her live is something else. She’s going to be a monster. I mean only a sophomore. Literally from KNOXVILLE. Would be a tragic loss for the program.

Last edited:
Wow high praise, and I agree wholeheartedly. After the first time I saw her I knew that she was legit, and getting to actually see her live is something else. She’s going to be a monster. I mean only a sophomore. Literally from KNOXVILLE. Would be a tragic loss for the program.
She and her family are HUGE Tennessee fans. Kellie has been to watch her play twice this season. I would be absolutely shocked if she isn’t a Lady Vol. She scored 34 in their last regional game. She is tough as nails and an excellent passer

The ultimate litmus test on Ace..."The Darth Vol"

Darth Vol, what do you think about Ace? Does she have the right stuff?
Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpeg

Anyone got any info on the top prospect in the class, 6'7" Lauren Betts in CO?

Please don't say UConn...

Darth, I agree...Ace is not ready for the SEC now.....That is a bit premature speculation....It does look like if Ace will continue to develop her game, she will be a welcomed addition to the LV family when it is her time.

She also looks like a UConn girl in the picture.....Uconn does know the value of offense.
Fulton-v-Farragut_2019-1-Danny-Parker-683x1024.jpg

Dang, just a soph? Looks pretty good. But careful young lady using that Ace name, Ace Clement one of my favorite LVs ever. Queen of the no look pass, career full of drama, very steady back up playing big mins behind Ms Kelly Jolly her first two yrs. Lost her shot late in her career, but a tough defender and with an assist to turnover ratio we'd kill for nowadays.

Awoke from a dead sleep.....I turned on the computer and watched "Ace" bomb a few more 3's.....Mercy me, she is GREAT!

Kellie will not let this girl get away......She will be a huge difference maker. Her motor does not stop.....
Lady+Vols+Generic.jpg

Reactions: VolFuture2k22
Ace IS already a great shooter, but she could be an even better overall player if she got into the habit of following her shot. Granted, in a highlights reel we’re only seeing made baskets, and she very well may be able to sense that it’s going in pretty quickly after it leaves her hands...

But still... I’d love to see modern shooters taking advantage of the fact that they have the advantage when it comes to getting rebounds after long misses if they make a move toward the basket soon after they shoot instead of standing and watching it. As the player who shot the ball, they are the one who is going to have the best guess as to which direction the ball will go on a miss, but most shooters today never even try at all to go get a rebound. Ugh.

Reactions: GameTime

VN Store

Back