2022 Recruits

Quite sure now that Davis is leaving don't know about KK so we should have three to give along with Pissot already committed. I think you have to leave at least one open for a possible transfer that could help immediately and of course there may be a couple of our players transfer after this season. I think a lot of classes are going to start looking like a couple of freshmen and a couple of transfers.

Quite sure now that Davis is leaving don't know about KK so we should have three to give along with Pissot already committed. I think you have to leave at least one open for a possible transfer that could help immediately and of course there may be a couple of our players transfer after this season. I think a lot of classes are going to start looking like a couple of freshmen and a couple of transfers.
KK is leaving she said on her YouTube channel this is her last season

Reactions: Volfan2012
That's an incredible line for Striplin. Nearly a qaud-double. Is Wicksburg just terrible?

If they are then everybody Karoline is playing is,,,she has had 2 triple doubles and a quadruple double in four games,,,,yesterday:
23 points, 11 rebs, 11 blocks, 10 assists in a 65-27 win over Carrol HS

I’ve heard Bransford and Patterson are two huge targets and they along with Pissott would be the perfect class of 3. The one thing I like About this coaching staff is they keep things pretty close to the vest when it comes to recruiting.

Are they in they in on Janiah Barker I wonder ... she looks like a beast i like Patterson too !

Is tennessee going after a true center for 2022. Not really necessary in this age of basketball, but the right center would be a nice addition.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I’ve heard Bransford and Patterson are two huge targets and they along with Pissott would be the perfect class of 3. The one thing I like About this coaching staff is they keep things pretty close to the vest when it comes to recruiting.
Ayanna Patterson would be a BIG get and would put the "Kellie Harper cant recruit" posters to rest

VN Store

Back