2022 Recruits

Did Paris see a football game ? Is she staying long enough to see us play Tenn. Tech in basketball? I hope her visit went well ?
yes it does seem odd if her visit didn’t coincide with a football or basketball game Coach Kellie and the team got back from Vegas on Sunday so she did not go to the football game🤔

Reactions: Volfan2012
Hopefully she don't get out of town without committing as that would be bad news.

not necessarily her and her family may want to go back and take it all in and compare pros vs cons.

She might also have a 3rd school that is in the mix so she might not be done. The fact she decommitted once she may be looking for something specific so she may want to take her time.

perhaps given her own basketball season already ongoing she had fewer options of availability. Also was it an official visit?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
not necessarily her and her family may want to go back and take it all in and compare pros vs cons.

She might also have a 3rd school that is in the mix so she might not be done. The fact she decommitted once she may be looking for something specific so she may want to take her time.
I don't guess it would matter much as she can't sign with anyone until April that is a while down the road.

I don't guess it would matter much as she can't sign with anyone until April that is a while down the road.

She can’t sign until then but she can re-verbal correct?

I’m so hopeful she comes to Knoxville. Think she’d be a great fit and we have more space for her. Not sure what her 3rd school is. AZ will still have 6-7 guards ahead of her barring additional transfers. Plus two off guards in the 2022 class already.

Checked on her Instagram and noticed she follows a couple AZ players but no Lady Vols yet. 🤞🏼 Her visit is going well. Anyone know if she’s sticking around for the game tomorrow?

I’m so hopeful she comes to Knoxville. Think she’d be a great fit and we have more space for her. Not sure what her 3rd school is. AZ will still have 6-7 guards ahead of her barring additional transfers. Plus two off guards in the 2022 class already.

Checked on her Instagram and noticed she follows a couple AZ players but no Lady Vols yet. 🤞🏼 Her visit is going well. Anyone know if she’s sticking around for the game tomorrow?
She can commit next signing is April 13.

Follows Justine if that counts😅

With the effort Kellie and staff have put in for Shade (and Shade reciprocating more than some know). I don't know if she impacts Shade's decision either way. With as efficient as Shade can be she would make Clark's job to score and dish even easier and it would be scary.

Now i wonder what it would do for players like Mcghee of Nichols. Or does Kellie load up on perimeter talent as she does like to go deep into the bench.
I’ve seen the rapport between Kellie and Shade. I think it’s a great fit.
I think Chamique Holdsclaw and Nikki Anosike Handled the culture Shock ok........Just Sayin'[/QUOTE

I think Chamique Holdsclaw and Nikki Anosike Handled the culture Shock ok........Just Sayin'
Kellie and Chamique were roommates. Kellie took Chamique home to Sparta for Thanksgiving, and Chamique said, “Where are all the Black people?” Chamique has a great sense of humor, and she did just fine adjusting to being in Knoxville. Knoxville, the city, is actually fairly liberal, a college town, with quite a bit of diversity. It’s outside of the city where it’s overwhelmingly middle-class white and more conservative.

VOLFAN: I posted about this young lady back on May 7, 2021 that she was the real deal and had a chance to watch her in a pickup game in NYC. Paris Clark why she decommitted i will leave it there. And Thank You for your post.

VN Store

Back