2022 Recruits

Would love to have her but feel great about Miles and Wynn. Room for all three?

Plenty of room. Kellie would prefer not to play anyone for lots of minutes. When she was really rolling at MO State she went pretty deep in her bench. Everyone got theirs but she was able to spread it around a bit. These versatile players are nice too Wynn and Puckett can each play multiple positions. Able to make lots of combinations that way and get everyone minutes.

Miles shouldn’t affect her minutes too much. Appears BK is a PG, don’t see her playing off the ball too much in her career when she’s in the game.

What’s it looking like 👀🔮

I'm sure TN has a chance we are on her short list she visited AZ, TN, and there might be one more.

I'm sure there are other moves Kellie and crew are probably looking at also to improve the team👀

It also can't hurt her family went here and she played in some games with Justine (Slam I believe). I wonder if it would be a culture shock NY to knoxville 😂

If she is looking for a family atmosphere this is the place this team REALLY loves one another and you can tell.

I'm sure TN has a chance we are on her short list she visited AZ, TN, and there might be one more.

I'm sure there are other moves Kellie and crew are probably looking at also to improve the team👀

It also can't hurt her family went here and she played in some games with Justine (Slam I believe). I wonder if it would be a culture shock NY to knoxville 😂

If she is looking for a family atmosphere this is the place this team REALLY loves one another and you can tell.

Hey NY to Knoxville worked just fine for Chamique 😎

Holdsclaw was a NY girl! Of course her Grandmother fell in love with Pat and that was that!
She was a Lady Vol!

I loved some of the stories i've heard

Chamique storming out of practice and yelling back to Pat "That's why im going to play for Geno" and essentially Pat getting on the phone to tell Miques grandma and grandma essentially saying "oh she will not be going there" LOL

Holdsclaw was a NY girl! Of course her Grandmother fell in love with Pat and that was that!
She was a Lady Vol!

Chamique storming out of practice and yelling back to Pat "That's why im going to play for Geno" and essentially Pat getting on the phone to tell Miques grandma and grandma essentially saying "oh she will not be going there" LOL

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

Never heard that one!! I think Pat and Grandma were cut from the same cloth!

My favorite is that Chamique’s grandmother fell asleep when Geno visited them. 🤣🤣🤣

This would be a fantastic get for the LVs. I wonder, if the LVs land Clark, whether Shade (Class of 23) would continue to have interest in the LVs. I say go hard for Clark now and worry about Shade later.

With the effort Kellie and staff have put in for Shade (and Shade reciprocating more than some know). I don't know if she impacts Shade's decision either way. With as efficient as Shade can be she would make Clark's job to score and dish even easier and it would be scary.

Now i wonder what it would do for players like Mcghee of Nichols. Or does Kellie load up on perimeter talent as she does like to go deep into the bench.

I think Chamique Holdsclaw and Nikki Anosike Handled the culture Shock ok........Just Sayin'

With the effort Kellie and staff have put in for Shade (and Shade reciprocating more than some know). I don't know if she impacts Shade's decision either way. With as efficient as Shade can be she would make Clark's job to score and dish even easier and it would be scary.

Now i wonder what it would do for players like Mcghee of Nichols. Or does Kellie load up on perimeter talent as she does like to go deep into the bench.
Clark, Shade, and McGhee truly would be scary good. Go get'em Kellie.

I think Chamique Holdsclaw and Nikki Anosike Handled the culture Shock ok........Just Sayin'

don't leave out Shannon Bobbit who went the Junior college route and then help lead us to TWO national championships.

I remember her adjustment went well but it might have been a slower adjustment. LOL, one of the managers went back and told the coaches a player taking socks from practice and it was shannon she told coach summitt she was sorry but she never had socks so nice😅. I guess it goes to show you can't take the smallest things for granted and she had a great appreciation for them.

She had some of the best handles on the team in years and brought a certain "it" factor ... Just sayin'😉

Last edited:

VN Store

Back