2022 Recruits

rickster - you believe the Lady Vols have interest in her, the schools who responded on the one tweet were not name basketball powers?

I am comfortable that the LVs will have the opportunity to assess coming needs again when the entering free to change schools sweepstakes begins.

rickster - you believe the Lady Vols have interest in her, the schools who responded on the one tweet were not name basketball powers?

I am comfortable that the LVs will have the opportunity to assess coming needs again when the entering free to change schools sweepstakes begins.

I believe there has been contact but verifiable LV recruiting info is scarcer than chicken teeth.

She is an overseas player and they usually are a big question mark but recruiting overseas has payed off for alot of teams like South Florida who have like 1 American in their starting 5 and the rest are European

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
She is an overseas player and they usually are a big question mark but recruiting overseas has payed off for alot of teams like South Florida who have like 1 American in their starting 5 and the rest are European

I used to think recruiting international players was a quasi failure of a schools recruiting ability like when south Carolina had a bunch back in the late 90's and stunk as a team but as hoops become a passion overseas, there are some really good players getting developed and coming out. One thing for sure, the international players come here for that American undergraduate degree. It is a huge advantage when competing for jobs overseas after basketball.

I actually do care about C. Vivian Stringer because I loved that groundwork she laid for others that look like her to follow! If you go back i'm sure I have been more than complimentary towards her in some previous posts as I have Dawn! Stringer is also a genuine coach who loved Pat just didn't say it she showed it. As a black person (any person can admire the person she is) i admire Stringer and all she has had to overcome not just being a major player as a predominate black female but also her family struggles.

So nice try ... But she has nothing but my respect and i would hate to see anything she built crumble.

Now, For you i don't think you give a damn if what Pat built crumbles to the ground. You have shown that repeatedly in your remarks (and no i'm not a snowflake). Also, we will leave out your cultural insensitivity that Ive called you out on before and you blamed on your age! Nice try though!

Oh and back to what this thread is about...
Well, I loved to watch CVS. she was one bad dudesses. I loved to see her go into one of her rages. Also, you could see the affection that Pat and she had for each other

I used to think recruiting international players was a quasi failure of a schools recruiting ability like when south Carolina had a bunch back in the late 90's and stunk as a team but as hoops become a passion overseas, there are some really good players getting developed and coming out. One thing for sure, the international players come here for that American undergraduate degree. It is a huge advantage when competing for jobs overseas after basketball.

Check out this 15 year old I think she is from Lithuania

Check out this 15 year old I think she is from Lithuania

Good handles and seems to have a knack for finding open teammates. Natural and very smooth action; doesn't overthink. Good range and nice pull-up mid-range jumper. Uses screens well.

Can she defend?

Maybe fellow Lithuanian Dom Sabonis can give her some pointers.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Would be a great get.
Athletic combo-guard with poised back court game handles and distributes in transition; court awareness, executes in half-court game; manufactures, knocks down mid-range jumpers to the arc; crafty playmaker with a scorer's mentality; a coveted prospect in the class of 2022. (Olson)
Evidently she wants to play or she wouldn't have reopened her commitment after Rice committed. i don't think she would be worried about moving ahead of Miles but they could be great together. Play Horsten at the 3 and turnovers should not be a problem. UVA is also interested.\

PS: Also thinking that dynamic guard play would help land a big like ADR.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back