2022 Recruits

Guys, I like this girl more than some of the girls that passed us by....She shoots a nice 3 ball...The 3 ball is everything....Dare I dream?
Art+of+Dreaming.jpg

Guys, I like this girl more than some of the girls that passed us by....She shoots a nice 3 ball...The 3 ball is everything....Dare I dream?

Here is a little more footage she moves fairly well has a nice looking three shot.

I like her post defense and offense. She doesn't needlessly put the ball on the floor when she gets a pass on offense, whenther she shoots the three, drives, or hits a bunny from beneath the basket. She doesn't expose the ball to smaller players by dribbling. The fact that she shoots the three is an added bonus. Like GT says, imagine her paired with Pissott!

Seems like we may be closing the deal on this player. A lot of Tennessee fans and coaches following her on twitter.

Man I hope you are a profit on this girl....Put her with Justine, Sara, Karoline, Tess, Suarez, and the rest, and we are talking about a title contender....

Coach Kellie is doing her best to not be caught short like we were in the NCAA's last season....With a crippled Davis, a crippled Suarz, a crippled Horston, the LVs pulled rabbits out of their ears to just be there....

The only offensive threat we had healthy was Burrell, and she needed help, the help that would never come...
Screen-Shot-2016-10-28-at-2.02.47-PM.png

Man I hope you are a profit on this girl....Put her with Justine, Sara, Karoline, Tess, Suarez, and the rest, and we are talking about a title contender....

Coach Kellie is doing her best to not be caught short like we were in the NCAA's last season....With a crippled Davis, a crippled Suarz, a crippled Horston, the LVs pulled rabbits out of their ears to just be there....

The only offensive threat we had healthy was Burrell, and she needed help, the help that would never come...
We can see Kellie as fast as she can going to the three point type players along with a few drivers. You get a post player that can shoot consistently out there it opens up the floor for the guards to drive the ball. You have someone that tall and Justine is that tall as well knocking down threes you got an offense that is going to be very tough to guard.

I may not be talking title contender this year, but I’m thinking it.

Last edited:
Reactions: krichunaka

Do you mind naming “the rest” as well? Yikes!

VN Store

Back