2022 Recruits

Look I won’t deflect our player issue for 2022 to the transfer portal we are losing Rae,Keyen,Alexus,Jordan W(possibly unless she wants a PhD) and maybe some unforeseen transfers and the Transfer Portal has not treated us well

2019: Jaiden McCoy
2020: Keyen,Jordan Walker
2021: Alexus Dye

Out of all of Kellies transfer the one that is likely going to make a big impact on our team is Alexus. Coach hasn’t gotten any splashy players from the portal like Hayes,Austin,Diamond Johnson, Celeste Taylor,etc all of our transfers have been from mid majors

Not so fast, my friend, looking like the Transfer Portal may have treated us pretty well after all, Keyen, JW, and Alexus all looking good this year. 😀

One huge regret is that Dye only has one season with us. I think she is going to be a dynamic player for us she is going to be hard for teams to handle. She can run the floor, rebound, and guard the perimeter. We've been a slow starting team in a lot of games last season She changes that cause she comes out with ultimate energy that a starting group needs.

One huge regret is that Dye only has one season with us. I think she is going to be a dynamic player for us she is going to be hard for teams to handle. She can run the floor, rebound, and guard the perimeter. We've been a slow-starting team in a lot of games last season She changes that cause she comes out with ultimate energy that a starting group needs.
We need that kind of energy from a 6th player too, but my guess is it will be green or darby first off the bench or possibly even Puckett. None of them really scream high energy to me although Keyan did look to be pretty explosive on a couple of plays in that 2nd half going to the glass with authority. The energy players are a little further down the rotation and that would be Wynn and Miles.

We need that kind of energy from a 6th player too, but my guess is it will be green or darby first off the bench or possibly even Puckett. None of them really scream high energy to me although Keyan did look to be pretty explosive on a couple of plays in that 2nd half going to the glass with authority. The energy players are a little further down the rotation and that would be Wynn and Miles.
I think Green and Puckett were the most likely first two off the bench. I thought Miles brought a lot of energy to the team she had five steals.

I think Green and Puckett were the most likely first two off the bench. I thought Miles brought a lot of energy to the team she had five steals.

I'm thinking the starter that Coach Harper will want to protect the most is Walker, given she still wears a leg brace, so I'm guessing CKH will sub in for her first. So that either means Miles will be first off the bench, or Horston will slide to the 1 and Wynn or Darby will come in for her at the 2. Most likely Darby in early season games, maybe Wynn later in the season.

Certainly appears that way..
High school players it appears that way. Roster updates I would expect no at least two transfers will be added before next season. I don't expect that to happen until after the season March onward. These players could be underclassmen or Grad Transfers we'll have to replace Burrell and Dye to keep going forward with the program. Justine is a great player that we added don't want to put the pressure on a freshman to come in and fill a loss that Dye and Burrell create.

Don't sleep on a young lady from Sweden, Hanna Hansson, 6'4' forward/post, defends and does everything pretty well. Mutual interest at this point.

DMb-Q4TZupGYMiFh.jpg

She has a long range game and long arms and lot of length which should make her an excellent defender inside.

Volfan, I could not find any film of this girl....She reads well....Put her along with Justine, another 6'4" player, would be very interesting...

I see what Coach Kellie is trying to establish here....The big 3 ball would definitely be in play...

VN Store

Back