2022 Recruits

What photo are you looking at Justines shoulders are above Janiahs in the pic lol🤔

it'll be fun watching them both become McD All Americans! Well they both should be
The same one you’re looking at. And that’s incorrect as well. And since when you measure someone from shoulder to feet? And those slippers another poster referenced appear to have thicker sole than the kiks. It really isn’t a big deal who’s taller honestly. But if you’re going to come at me in a snarky way be correct next time

Reactions: olddog
The same one you’re looking at. And that’s incorrect as well. And since when you measure someone from shoulder to feet? And those slippers another poster referenced appear to have thicker sole than the kiks. It really isn’t a big deal who’s taller honestly. But if you’re going to come at me in a snarky way be correct next time

I didn't find the need to be snarky but was making a comment, on a public thread, on an observation i saw.

If you want to pick an arguement just let me know and i'm sure i can find something better to fight over than who is taller. You are also correct it's not a big deal because LV fans will enjoy their battle for years to come. Two special talents indeed.

Let me be clear my response wasn't intended to come across as snarky and while your response might be intended to be so i'm not taking it that way or letting it phase me 😂

Happy Halloween 🎃

Last edited:
I didn't find the need to be snarky but was making a comment, on a public thread, on an observation i saw.

If you want to pick an arguement just let me know and i'm sure i can find something better to fight over than who is taller. You are also correct it's not a big deal because LV fans will enjoy their battle for years to come. Two special talents indeed.

Let me be clear my response wasn't intended to come across as snarky and while your response might be intended to be so i'm not taking it that way or letting it phase me 😂

Happy Halloween 🎃
You’re so funny dude 😂😂 I’m direct with my responses so it can be perceived as other posters see fit. I don’t really care. You responded to me talking about what did I see, so that reverse stuff won’t work over here buddy. I don’t know you so I could care less to pick a fight with you or anyone else on here for that matter. You’re simply not that important to me to care to do anything when it comes to you. And I’m very sure the feelings are mutual. Have a good day sir, you can move along now.

Reactions: olddog
You’re so funny dude 😂😂 I’m direct with my responses so it can be perceived as other posters see fit. I don’t really care. You responded to me talking about what did I see, so that reverse stuff won’t work over here buddy. I don’t know you so I could care less to pick a fight with you or anyone else on here for that matter. You’re simply not that important to me to care to do anything when it comes to you. And I’m very sure the feelings are mutual. Have a good day sir, you can move along now.

i've moved on 😂😂😂 you can respond all you want but remembering how you made those sexist and homophobic insinuated remarks i'm done trying to deal with your BS.

want direct is that direct enough for you? Ah and respond all u want because you're now blocked So you won 😂

but you're looking for attention and maybe you should get it from those that give a s*** about you if you can find someone that is willing to put up with you.

😂 forgive whoever hurt you. Not good to hold all that hostility in😂

Oh yea and GO Lady Vols !

Last edited:

especially given her "game" and strength,,,this girl's range is opening her car-door

i've moved on 😂😂😂 you can respond all you want but remembering how you made those sexist and homophobic insinuated remarks i'm done trying to deal with your BS.

want direct is that direct enough for you? Ah and respond all u want because you're now blocked So you won 😂

but you're looking for attention and maybe you should get it from those that give a s*** about you if you can find someone that is willing to put up with you.

😂 forgive whoever hurt you. Not good to hold all that hostility in😂

Oh yea and GO Lady Vols !
😂😂 I’ll be celebrating 21 yrs come January so I have love not someone willing to put up with me. And I could care less about being blocked. You started the response 🤘🏾✌🏾

200.gif

Not really anything to see here Rick… someone calling a Proud Gay Man homophobic is laughable to say the least. But I’m curious, how do you tell someone they’re seeking attention when you responded to their comment first? And claimed to be done with them a while ago? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Not really anything to see here Rick… someone calling a Proud Gay man homophobic is laughable to say the least. But I’m curious, how do you tell someone they’re seeking attention when you responded to their comment first? And claimed to be done with them a while ago? 🤷🏾‍♂️

If it comes to shoulder height, I think he's right. It's certainly not worth writing a whole page of posts about but here we are.....

I think y’all should meet at a game and talk it out! 🍿! 😂😂😂 but no seriously I would like to meet a select few of you all at a game one of these years! I think it’ll be awesome!

Reactions: Peas29
I think y’all should meet at a game and talk it out! 🍿! 😂😂😂 but no seriously I would like to meet a select few of you all at a game one of these years! I think it’ll be awesome!

I have met a few from here and met a few there who pop in here and either watch or post.
never been bad meeting...all good

If it comes to shoulder height, I think he's right. It's certainly not worth writing a whole page of posts about but here we are.....
Shoulder height wasn’t even brought up until he said it. The original post was about height in general. And even with the shoulders it’s incorrect. Barker shoulders are kind of built up like mine. There’s that extra lil piece up there (not sure what to call it) lol but I know when I was playing it came from doing squats with weights. And people write books for comments all the time to make it appear they really know what they’re speaking about. I’m glad he finally blocked me him and jumper seem to be fans of mine being they both love speaking on everything I comment on. Hope Mr. Narcissist will follow ol boy’s footsteps

I’ll pass but I’m always open to meeting other fans. I’ve seen Jumper a time or two not knowing who he was at the time. I have more connections than him or VA know about due to family members playing football and Basketball at UT. If I wanted the attention VA think I want I could call them up and ask about anything I wanted to know and post about it. If you respect me then I’ll give that same respect back.

I'll save a seat for u right smack dab in the middle 😂😂😂

There would be a few on here that would be fun to meet

But seriously hard pass i don't do clowns 🤡 or disrespect from people that need to argue , be seen, or feel the need to flex every minute 😂😂😂

anyways looking forward to the season AND some of the good news hopefully coming TN way soon...😃

Last edited:
Right. Celebrating 21 years explains it all. Homophobic and douchbagish is what it is.
I'll save a seat for u right smack dab in the middle 😂😂😂

There would be a few on here that would be fun to meet

But seriously hard pass i don't do clowns 🤡 or disrespect from people that need to argue , be seen, or feel the need to flex every minute 😂😂😂

anyways looking forward to the season AND some of the good news hopefully coming TN way soon...😃
I'm in. I want that "Middle" seat and I am fun to meet. Love me some Lady Vol Basketball and people who love it too!!!

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Right. Celebrating 21 years explains it all. Homophobic and douchbagish is what it is.

I'm in. I want that "Middle" seat and I am fun to meet. Love me some Lady Vol Basketball and people who love it too!!!

I want to get to a knoxville game again been YEARS i went to JMU when the LV played in Harrisonburg

Hoping to get down to Blacksburg when they come to VA.

You can have the middle seat 😂

Reactions: Dak1219

VN Store

Back