2021 NFL Draft Thread

Duke has had 4. Kentucky has had 5. Missouri has had 5.

How about this.

Tennessee has had 6 guys drafted in the 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 drafts combined.

Kentucky has had 5 guys drafted in just the 2021 draft.

People that want to argue about how much more talented Tennessee is compared to the bottom feeders of the league need to wake up and smell what they are shoveling.

Also remember lots of our talent hits the Transfer Portal!

I haven't looked it up...But with all the players who have transferred out (25 plus?) and entered the portal etc...we have to be up there with the most in the nation?

You change your take that we’re utterly talentless? Then no.

Didn't say you were talentless. I've just been making the argument that despite recruiting rankings there isn't a large talent gap between Missouri, SC, Kentucky, etc., and Tennessee.

Didn't even say that Tennessee isn't more talented than those teams.

Just saying (keeping this in mind as we look to 2021) that if you think the gap is large and that it's not going to be a challenge to win the games against the middle of the pack SEC teams, I don't think that's the case.

Some are making the argument that if Heupel isn't winning those games in year 1, he's not the guy.

Why are you drafting a LS?

Can't you pick that up as an Undrafted FA? Are there teams with major LS issues that needed to be addressed?

Didn't say you were talentless. I've just been making the argument that despite recruiting rankings there isn't a large talent gap between Missouri, SC, Kentucky, etc., and Tennessee.

Didn't even say that Tennessee isn't more talented than those teams.

Just saying (keeping this in mind as we look to 2021) that if you think the gap is large and that it's not going to be a challenge to win the games against the middle of the pack SEC teams, I don't think that's the case.

Some are making the argument that if Heupel isn't winning those games in year 1, he's not the guy.
We’re significantly more talented than any of those teams. We’ve needed coaches who can develop it and coach it up...the identification hasn’t been the issue. What Heupel will be judged on is whether the team belongs on the field against teams ABOVE those named. Not winning isn’t the deal killer...just busting out of the cocoon we wrap ourselves in.

Helluva nice landing spot for Trey !!!
He will have a nice career, learn from some great coaches, make a little coin, and be a great ambassador for all that is good in life.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog

Who the FU** is saying this garbage?

At least Trey Smith was drafted finally by the Chiefs in the 6th round.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back