2021 NFL Draft Thread

Pruitt and Friend certainly didn't help him any but I agree I think the blood clots are the main issue. Getting to the point where I think he'd be worth the risk with a 6th round pick.

Its both. You have a guy that showed 3rd round tape in 2020. He has fundamental issues from receiving pathetic coaching. He has health issues. Sucks for Trey but this isn't a shock today. The writing has been on the wall for this. Teams aren't going to invest a high pick in someone that will need a year or 2 of remedial coaching plus health concerns...

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Blood clots or no blood clots, we have reached the point of the draft where your pick doesn't matter much. It's not often a 6th or 7th rounder becomes some 15 year veteran, so I am shocked that NO ONE is willing to take a flier on a guy that was a 1st round talent his freshmen year before the health issues. The risk reward is so high. And if he busts all it cost you was a 6th or 7th rounder. There has to be something else we don't know about....

Reactions: Persian Vol
Freaking Duke has had 4 or 5 players selected it seems like. Remember when we were too good to hire Cutcliffe?

Duke has had 4. Kentucky has had 5. Missouri has had 5.

How about this.

Tennessee has had 6 guys drafted in the 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 drafts combined.

Kentucky has had 5 guys drafted in just the 2021 draft.

People that want to argue about how much more talented Tennessee is compared to the bottom feeders of the league need to wake up and smell what they are shoveling.

How about this.

Tennessee has had 6 guys drafted in the 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 drafts combined.

People that want to argue about how much more talented Tennessee is compared to the bottom feeders of the league need to wake up and smell what they are shoveling.
Why do that when we have you to constantly remind us of it???
And you seem to love doing it

How about this.

Tennessee has more talent on the roster right now than UK and mizzou do combined

Do we need to have that conversation again about Tennessee being way more talented than South Carolina, Kentucky, Missouri again?
But for this upcoming year, we will be more talented. Those teams all lost guys to the league. Who have we lost from last year? So far only one guy to the nfl.

How about this.

Well how many ACTUAL Vols ended up in the NFL in that time span? SO FAR...14 (not 6)

Check back after Free Agency and who makes an NFL roster in 3 months.

at least he got paid to sign football cards
s-l1600.jpg

Do we need to have that conversation again about Tennessee being way more talented than South Carolina, Kentucky, Missouri again?
You change your take that we’re utterly talentless? Then no.

I think PItts is the man, but Atlanta is not the team where it makes sense. I wouldn't have drafted a QB either.

They needed to trade down, get extra draft capital and address that sorry excuse of a defense.
The game has become such an offensive game. With Julio, Ridley, and now Pitts the passing game will literally be unstoppable as long as they have decent QB play. They might not stop anyone but they will out score a good bit.

How about this.

We’ll do what we want and you’ll be on here witnessing it...because your board sucks and so does your fellow fanbase. 😎

VN Store

Back