2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

Mike Conley with the whole state of Utah on his back. Underrated MVP candidate.

I thought you were being funny with this Conley schtick but nobody was into it and you just kept going and going until I figured it was real.
It’s gonna keep going because Utah sucks and Donovan Mitchell really sucks.

AP source: Cavs move on without troubled Kevin Porter Jr

The Cavs will either trade or release Porter, who has not played for them this season. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation.

Porter reportedly became angry when he learned the Cavs had moved his locker for newly acquired forward Taurean Prince, who came over in the four-team trade with the Brooklyn Nets earlier in the week.

Reactions: TBrown
Slightly changing topics, is he injured? He hasn't logged a single minute this year and he had an OK rookie year. Maybe off-court stuff, like this?

This is a more entertaining way to get out of your current team, Harden!

Sources said Porter, whose locker was moved to the wall where the younger, end-of-bench players reside, began yelling and at one point threw food.

Slightly changing topics, is he injured? He hasn't logged a single minute this year and he had an OK rookie year. Maybe off-court stuff, like this?

I read it was Both. Guns and weed I think, and he was supposed to meet certain requirements to return.

VN Store

Back