2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

If KD wins a title with Harden and Kyrie he goes in the top 10 idc

Last edited:
He's already made $220m. Who knows how much of that he still has, but if he didn't spend anything (which we know he didn't do) he'd only have $125m or so. Let's also assume he's not investing in index funds. He's probably investing in ****, some stupid, some good. We'll just say he's not making anything for the sake of simple math.

The remainder of his contract is $133m. Let's say he adds another 4 years at $200m. If it were in Texas, we're talking about $300m at this point, in take-home. But in NY, we're talking about just $265m.

It's going to be an extra $33m+ in taxes, and that's not counting how the Adidas stuff will be taxed, but I have no idea what living in NY does to that, if anything. Say he kept all of that. Now we're at about $365m.

He's a rich man and should live better than any of us can imagine but he should also notice that 10% of his wealth is gone. That's a huge chunk, especially if he wants to do ambitious things with his money. It's also a huge chunk if he's blowing all his money, which wouldn't totally surprise me.

I’m just saying I’m sure he’s got an accountant that will take care all of that. Either way, it’s not enough to really affect him in the sense that forcing this trade is gonna ruin him.

Reactions: n_huffhines
If KD wins a title with Harden and Kyrie he goes in the top 10 idc

I just can't see how this happens unless they are the beneficiary of major injuries in their playoff run.

The move is to trade Kyrie for the right parts, but I'm not sure they can do that.

Why didn’t Houston want Jarrett Allen?

If for nothing else, he's a very tradeable asset.

Cavs are definitely shopping Drummond. They're giving him so many shots to try to pump up his value. Do the Blazers make the most sense? Who does?

If for nothing else, he's a very tradeable asset.

Cavs are definitely shopping Drummond. They're giving him so many shots to try to pump up his value. Do the Blazers make the most sense? Who does?

Kings to me make the most sense

Kings to me make the most sense

That's interesting, although I think they need another wing more than anything. Between Hield, Fox, Haliburton, and Barnes, they're not really equipped to defend a team like the Clippers at all. That just got to be a little less of a problem with Harden leaving the conference.

138811861_10158196257551387_8823740026443338044_n.jpg

The Raptors keep starting Baynes, then Len, then Powell and everytime Boucher starts the second half. Just start Boucher your tw*ts

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
What if Christian Wood was the answer for CP3 and Harden and all the Rockets had to do was make Harden wait a year?

How the hell does a guy go from shooting 74% from the FT line the first six years of his career to 63%???

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back