2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Anybody with half a brain and one eye knew where Ducharme would go.
She attended a lot of UConn games. Typically sat with Paige, Azzi, Saylor and DeBerry.
1585875848443-png.52606

As it stands now, we will only have 8 players going into the start of the 2021 season and only one senior(Rae).
I wonder if the staff is looking at any freshman or sophomore transfers? Even if they had to sit out a year(new rule pending), would be an option.
Interested to see where the 6’5” Maryland forward Austin and fellow sophomore Owens will land.

Hoping everybody’s weekend was good!

Haven’t heard any news on the recruiting front. I know with this dreadful virus everything is in stand still mode...

However I was hoping @DeerPark12 or @mtsuraider06 had heard something...
1. Are we still in the running for any more graduate transfers?
2. Any impactful transfers in general that may have to sit out a year?
3. Are the LV still in the running for any impactful freshman in the 21 class?

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a good 2021 class and any news of a players choosing Tennessee is good news to me. if they are also looking to add transfers to the 2021 class that's good too.

I was happy with the news of Keyen choosing Tennessee and i hope they are able to get at least two more grad transfers. hopefully they are also looking at Juco Players too.

Last edited:
Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
I wonder if NCAA will move signing dates around given the impact on in home and on campus visits of this shut down?

I wonder if NCAA will move signing dates around given the impact on in home and on campus visits of this shut down?
I would say that depends on when things get back to normal. Hopefully they won't have to change the dates. This whole thing is so crazy and if it did come from somebody that ate a bat, I have no words. It seems like they will eat anything over there.

I would say that depends on when things get back to normal. Hopefully they won't have to change the dates. This whole thing is so crazy and if it did come from somebody that ate a bat, I have no words. It seems like they will eat anything over there.
Does Ozzy work for the NCAA?

VN Store

Back