2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

We all have "Hungry Eyes" for big news....
(Your cue Coach)
55a5070a1eb3f8dcae2726c179a3870e.jpg

I had been wondering the same thing, but there does not appear to be any interest. Harrison has seemed to garner interest from Texas A&M, NC State, Penn State, Rutgers, Arkansas, Memphis, and others.

I’m guessing Maryam Dauda is the top post target in 2021.
Do you mean top LV target. Lattimore is ranked higher. She calls herself a forward but plays the post in HS

Lattimore is no longer on the Lady Vol list she cut her list and excluded the Lady Vols. Our top target appears to be Dauda and there are others Jada Malone, Aaliyah Moore, and Bree Salenbien.

I know of Malone , Moore , Salenbien ..... but who is Dauda ? Did we offer her ? What information do you have on her ? Thanks

Lattimore is no longer on the Lady Vol list she cut her list and excluded the Lady Vols. Our top target appears to be Dauda and there are others Jada Malone, Aaliyah Moore, and Bree Salenbien.
I’ve read we’re going after 6’4” F Jillian Hollingshead out of Marietta, GA pretty hard too. Ranked #25 on Hoopgurlz.

I see where Wilson has eliminated Tennessee that was expected. So Harmon and Gordon are our top two hopes just looking at the board.

Any info on which recruits do have Tennessee high on their lists?

I was gonna ask about Gordon since i didn't see her name listed on the first page.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolFuture2k22
It seems we always assume that 'player X has dropped team Y'. I don't really know, but I believe that in many cases it's the coach that dropped the player. The schools never announce that 1) the player only received a letter of interest and not an actual offer or 2) the offer was pulled. We just see a school drop from a player's twitter or IG and make an assumption.
Schools send out many more letters of interest than offers. Many if not most, players get a letter and put the schools logo on a twitter feed, but the interest is just cursory as the player is being vetted by the staff.

Reactions: krichunaka
I talked to my cousin who coaches with a private school in DC.

Interestingly she said some AAU and HS coaches are telling HS targets to wait on committing especially til after the May meeting with the NCAA because that will shake up some of the rosters of the schools they are looking to narrow down their lists with.

I had really never thought about that and I wonder how many of the top targets out there are being told or thinking the same thing. While others may say shoot I’m going to commit now to get my spot others may have that wait and see how schools rosters shake out. There are schools out there that’s roster will look drastically different if the NCAA approves one time transfers.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back