2020 Softball Recruiting Class

Agree with you on all that but I would’ve hoped to see the future at ss in fall ball and Im still not sold. If Osbron was their best option they should’ve, and may have, made it impossible for her to leave. Not sure if she’s in the portal or getting completely out of sb.
Neither am I but her father was the coach at Henry county when she played there and them moved to Knox with her from what I have been told. I would guess portal but who knows!! Thanks!

Seems likely she will play short to get Phillips in the lineup, but of course Phillips could DH and she could play third. What I know for sure is that she will play.

Reactions: sccshortstop
Read the thread and IMO, seggern should play third and others can compete for the SS position. Why have seggern play a position she’s not a rock star at and also have someone play third that isn’t near as good as her? Put seggern at third and build you a decent SS this year. At least one position will be solid versus two positions that are possibly questionable. That Willingham girl has potential to play a good middle.
Also, I think Ayala and Hannon will compete for RF. Ayala has the edge because of her bat and athleticism. Hannon can also cover CF if Milloy gets freshman jitters. Holcomb is LF all the way all season long. Ashley Morgan is the best fielder at first base and she will have a breakout year this season offensively. Just sense that happening. And Webber is a great backup for her. Parsons should own second. She made some really fantastic plays there last year to secure her spot I would hope.
Rogers will lead the pitching staff and be a great influence for freshmen and transfer. I like that transfer pitcher. She seemed to have much poise on the mound this fall. And Ally Ally Ally is enough said there. 🥳

Good problem to have with more talent than you have room on the field.

VN Store

Back