2020 qb comparison/talk/debate (merged)

I actually agree with all of what you said although BMs escape ability may have made a difference. JG really didnā€™t have a BAD game statistically. I think his criticism of that particular game was how many NEAR ints along with actual ints there were (freshman mistakes). Which brings me to the KY game as an example of your defensive comment. Some of the back and forth Iā€™ve been involved in has stemmed from criticism of BM and how he played in that game. But the truth is we were having the same problem with KY as we had with GAST. We couldnā€™t stop the option and/or QB run. They held the ball for all but 8.5 min of the first half. We got the ball for the first time and over 10 min of the game was already gone in one drive. It was GAST all over again defensively. Given that fact BM was quietly having a good game throwing for 100 and rushing for 20 in less than a qtr. Thereā€™s no reason to believe that he couldnā€™t/wouldnā€™t have won that game and had the same kind of second half that JG did once the defense started stopping them.
Another insane comparison. Every Vol fan in the country was in agreement that JG looked significantly better than Maurer that game regardless of what the defense was doing. You're the worst of the worst in blaming someone else when BM looks like poo.

I said it was MY worst moment, as in me talking like an idiot during a play. I swear. Youā€™ve got one gear. This may be a shock, but not every post is in response to you or a slight to a QB.

But, we apparently have something to talk about. What the heck does ā€œconsider the sourceā€ mean?
Glad somebody else sees it!

Iā€™m well aware of my reputation deserved or otherwise. If those that feel a certain way canā€™t see why it seems that way theyā€™ll never understand the truth of who I am. We all stand for something and I stand for kids unfairly criticized by those with the true agendas.
but yet you unfairly criticized Keyton......hmmm

contradict yourself much?

How about attacking some of the others that are guilty of the same things on the other side. Iā€™m done with ya
Had rows with both K-Town and Pulaski...about ALL KINDS of Vol related topics. Who should we hire as RB coach?

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

VN Store

Back