2020 qb comparison/talk/debate (merged)

I stand for truth. Get over it. Not my fault that most of the lies and false narratives surround BM and JTS.
Your version of truth surrounding BM. JTS is collateral damage.

So you're here to make sure BM is treated fairly?
I don’t like dishonesty or unfair criticism of any players. Given BM was the #2/#1 he was the one in the spotlight so he’s the one I defend the most. But I’ve done the same for JTS as well.

JGs criticism has been fair as well as his praise. BMs has not. Simple as that.
Simple enough to disagree. I think what Maurer gets criticized over is warranted. Not enough allowance for his inexperience...as well as Shrout’s, but that’s not what I was talking about. You have volumes explaining away anything negative concerning Maurer...not a footnote on Shrout. You’re not here for him or anybody else.

Reactions: chargervol
I don’t like dishonesty or unfair criticism of any players. Given BM was the #2/#1 he was the one in the spotlight so he’s the one I defend the most. But I’ve done the same for JTS as well.
So you're here to defend Maurer and Shrout?

Simple enough to disagree. I think what Maurer gets criticized over is warranted. Not enough allowance for his inexperience...as well as Shrout’s, but that’s not what I was talking about. You have volumes explaining away anything negative concerning Maurer...not a footnote on Shrout. You’re not here for him or anybody else.
I’m done going back and forth with you. No matter what I say you won’t be satisfied. Good day

I know enough about the o line to be effective in a hs game. At the college/pro level however you gotta understand the blocking schemes on any given play before you can evaluate how they did as a unit and as an individual. If I were being asked to evaluate them within my own offense I could.

Here’s what I don’t understand about a remark like that. I’m doing the exact same thing for BM as k town, Pulaski and lexkyvol do for JG. Yet I’m called out by those that disagree for being a supporter of his. Meanwhile those 3 are on nearly every thread battling it out with MANY others using FALSE claims, cherry picked stats and stories. Not one time have I posted ANYTHING untrue regardless of who agrees or disagrees. But they’re cool and I’m not? I’m the one that needs to change my account? Naw man..... I’ll stand here just as proud as the next guy and own when I’m right or wrong, unlike those guys.
Those posters comment about other quarterbacks including past quarterbacks and more importantly other VOL RELATED subjects...because they’re established VOL FANS. For better or worse. Disagreed with other VOL FANS because that happens and I give them a wide swathe. You harp and apologize for ONE GUY and seem to have no concept of others noticing it.

When the subject was Pruitt “unfairly” pulling him for JG...which tied into your only purpose on the board.

VN Store

Back