2020 Primaries

Lmao. I love watching you try to argue with people who don't agree with you. You are so used to the sheep on this board agreeing with all this right-wing garbage that you are incapable of adequately responding to arguments like the one raised here.
You only have one argument... muh Trump.

Lmao. I love watching you try to argue with people who don't agree with you. You are so used to the sheep on this board agreeing with all this right-wing garbage that you are incapable of adequately responding to arguments like the one raised here.

The statement was made by you , Mick was asked a direct question regarding your statement, he deflects as per his norm , you then follow up by asking me if I think he was a real candidate after reading what Mick posted saying he was .... and I’m incapable one for not responding ? “ COME ON MAN “

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
You are the one that once again is side stepping a direct line of questioning . Seems to be SOP for you . Answer the question . I don’t know why you keep trying this tactic , it never works for you . Did you get your operating procedures from CNN ?
That's it. Your DD democrat hood was a led balloon that got busted. Trump has less baggage than David Duke. I guess you will take any victory you can get. It was a strong resounding defense of Trump you displayed. You should be proud.

That's it. Your DD democrat hood was a led balloon that got busted. Trump has less baggage than David Duke. I guess you will take any victory you can get. It was a strong resounding defense of Trump you displayed. You should be proud.

I just asked for the facts , you and bn are the ones trying to spin here .

Please, let us all know when you, "adequately respond to arguments."

That would be totally out of character for you.

iu

Reactions: BreatheUT
I just asked for the facts , you and bn are the ones trying to spin here .
You're insane. Comparing Trump to David Duke while trying to saddle DD as a democrat is your spin. If you think that is a fair comparison, you're beyond reasonable.

You're insane. Comparing Trump to David Duke is your spin. If you think that is a fair comparison, you're beyond reasonable.

I asked you if Trump has more baggage than DD . It was a simple question that we all knew the answer to . It went directly to bn bs post .

I asked you if Trump has more baggage than DD . It was a simple question that we all knew the answer to . It went directly to bn bs post .
I answered your stupid rhetorical question and told you to take your victory lap. Trump's doesn't have as much baggage as the Republican David Duke. I will fully agree with that.

I answered your stupid rhetorical question and told you to take your victory lap. Trump's doesn't have as much baggage as the Republican David Duke. I will fully agree with that.

all that ya ya and round and round in a circle ... just to get you to answer the original question . Smh

Other than that Jeff is a good guy. Just seems like making friends and playing nice is more important than getting things done.
Jeff Sessions is your typical RINO in the mold of Bob Dole and Jack Kemp.:rolleyes: He's scared to take a strong stand on anything because he's scared sh*tless that Democrats and Establishment Republicans will be mad at him and not invite him to play golf or go to their parties.:rolleyes:

Reactions: BreatheUT
Jeff Sessions is your typical RINO in the mold of Bob Dole and Jack Kemp.:rolleyes: He's scared to take a strong stand on anything because he's scared sh*tless that Democrats and Establishment Republicans will be mad at him and not invite him to play golf or go to their parties.:rolleyes:
Not a fan of a fence sitter here either! State your opinion and if someone does not like it. Tough ****!

Hahaha! Exactly. His best defense of Trump is that he has less baggage than the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. That's what they're left with. Lol.

VN Store

Back