2020 Primaries

Because I had thought about creating a catch all thread, but it seems the discussion is mostly all in the 2020 thread.

My apologies as I was being specific to the primary and that thread is titled Presidential race (implying general Election). As stated if it needs to be moved then so be it. If there needs to be a a Primary thread then just change the thread to 2020 Primaries

It's very likely going to be Bernie winning Iowa.

Yeah, watching the news coverage off and on all night and it's baffling how much support Iowans have for free college tuition(which is absolutely absurd), universal healthcare(which the government should just stay out of).

It's literally something like 86+% of Iowa are white people. That's not exaggeration, you can google it.

It's very likely going to be Bernie winning Iowa.

Yeah, watching the news coverage off and on all night and it's baffling how much support Iowans have for free college tuition(which is absolutely absurd), universal healthcare(which the government should just stay out of).

It's literally something like 86+% of Iowa are white people. That's not exaggeration, you can google it.

Very familiar with Iowa. They are a microcosm of the country. 5 or 6 large population areas mostly college towns and the rest of the state is red Rock conservative even the Dems are conservative but vote Democrats because that's what their parents taught them.

Why can't Iowans just vote like nearly everyone else? This caucusing thing makes as much sense to me as Trump's random capitalizations.

Thread title is misleading as suit was intended to be for both parties. And my point is backed up not because the Dems have 75 candidates. It's about how there is zero enthusiasm yet for any candidate. Say what you want about the Republican party but they never went all night for results in Iowa.

Ga Vol please title thread 2020 primaries not Democratic

Mayor Pete just claimed victory. Lol. Still no numbers but that didn't stop him from declaring that Iowa has shocked the nation. Lol

Reactions: Zues1
Thread title is misleading as suit was intended to be for both parties. And my point is backed up not because the Dems have 75 candidates. It's about how there is zero enthusiasm yet for any candidate. Say what you want about the Republican party but they never went all night for results in Iowa.

Ga Vol please title thread 2020 primaries not Democratic

Yeah, we wouldn't want to see the word "Democratic" on the main page of the politics forum. That would be blasphemy.

Yeah, we wouldn't want to see the word "Democratic" on the main page of the politics forum. That would be blasphemy.

My contention is that was not what I intended to portray the thread as. It was initially titled Trump wins Iowa and the Democrats are still counting votes. How can that honestly be spun into only the Democratic Primary?

Bernie campaign released internals with 40% of vote
1) Bernie
2) Pete
3) Warren
4) Biden
5) Klobuchar
IMG_20200204_003012.jpg

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back