2020 Primaries

Jeff Sessions lied big time when he recently said President Trump supports him

I think Sessions problem may be a lack of a strong backbone on principles he believes in. I think he would come off shaky. It is ok to have differences with the President but don't come off as one thing and do another to gain his support to get elected.

I think Sessions problem may be a lack of a strong backbone on principles he believes in. I think he would come off shaky. It is ok to have differences with the President but don't come off as one thing and do another to gain his support to get elected.
I think Coach Tuberville will win that Senate seat.:cool: Jeff Sessions is one of the Swamp creatures of DC.:rolleyes:

Reactions: BreatheUT
Apparently he traded in his Democrat hood for a MAGA hat.

What does that have to do with what bn posted about Trump having the most baggage of any candidate in history ? Do you think Trump has more baggage than DD ?

What does that have to do with what bn posted about Trump having the most baggage of any candidate in history ? Do you think Trump has more baggage than DD ?
You're the onelilreb that threw out DD as baggage for democrats.

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American neo-Nazi, anti-semitic conspiracy theorist, far-right politician, convicted felon, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. Duke is a Holocaust denier who espouses conspiracy theories about Jewish control of academia, the press, and the financial system.[3][4] He has been described by the Anti-Defamation League as "perhaps America’s most well-known racist and anti-Semite".[5]

A former Republican Louisiana State Representative, Duke was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988 and the Republican presidential primaries in 1992. Duke also ran unsuccessfully for the Louisiana State Senate, United States Senate, United States House of Representatives, and for Governor of Louisiana.

If you were trying to one up Trump in the baggage department by highlighting DD, just keep in mind who you're comparing Trump to as better.

You're the onelilreb that threw out DD as baggage for democrats.

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American neo-Nazi, anti-semitic conspiracy theorist, far-right politician, convicted felon, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. Duke is a Holocaust denier who espouses conspiracy theories about Jewish control of academia, the press, and the financial system.[3][4] He has been described by the Anti-Defamation League as "perhaps America’s most well-known racist and anti-Semite".[5]

A former Republican Louisiana State Representative, Duke was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988 and the Republican presidential primaries in 1992. Duke also ran unsuccessfully for the Louisiana State Senate, United States Senate, United States House of Representatives, and for Governor of Louisiana.

If you were trying to one up Trump in the baggage department by highlighting DD, just keep in mind who you're comparing Trump to as better.

You are the one that once again is side stepping a direct line of questioning . Seems to be SOP for you . Answer the question . I don’t know why you keep trying this tactic , it never works for you . Did you get your operating procedures from CNN ?

You are the one that once again is side stepping a direct line of questioning . Seems to be SOP for you . Answer the question . I don’t know why you keep trying this tactic , it never works for you . Did you get your operating procedures from CNN ?
Lmao. I love watching you try to argue with people who don't agree with you. You are so used to the sheep on this board agreeing with all this right-wing garbage that you are incapable of adequately responding to arguments like the one raised here.

VN Store

Back