2020 NFL Offseason Thread

CBS has a 7 round mock draft up. There's a lot of one round mocks which are great I guess, but I get more interested in the 7 rounders.

2020 NFL Mock Draft: Seven rounds, 18 trades, 255 picks and full breakdowns for all 32 teams

Only Vols are Darrell Taylor 3rd rounder to the Cardinals, and Jauan Jennings, 6th round, Colts. I like both these guys. I expect to see Calloway signed, but this is a WR heavy draft so he may sign undrafted. Bituli as well, but

I dont really agree with a lot of the picks - which teams pick which positions and who. But its interesting - to me at least - to see which players they predict get drafted. You get a better idea on who actually gets drafted in a 7 round draft.

I don't know if there is a website that conglomerates drafts to see who everyone thinks will get picked (as one unified football mind). That would be cool. Or maybe I'm just bored with Covid/no sports.

CBS has a 7 round mock draft up. There's a lot of one round mocks which are great I guess, but I get more interested in the 7 rounders.

2020 NFL Mock Draft: Seven rounds, 18 trades, 255 picks and full breakdowns for all 32 teams

Only Vols are Darrell Taylor 3rd rounder to the Cardinals, and Jauan Jennings, 6th round, Colts. I like both these guys. I expect to see Calloway signed, but this is a WR heavy draft so he may sign undrafted. Bituli as well, but

I dont really agree with a lot of the picks - which teams pick which positions and who. But its interesting - to me at least - to see which players they predict get drafted. You get a better idea on who actually gets drafted in a 7 round draft.

I don't know if there is a website that conglomerates drafts to see who everyone thinks will get picked (as one unified football mind). That would be cool. Or maybe I'm just bored with Covid/no sports.
Here's a very good Mock NFL Draft website

2020 NFL Mock Draft

Rumor has it Broncos are trying to trade up with Browns right now. If the Browns are asking for too much, I think we should take our chances and see if one of the 3 WR's falls to us. If not, draft another position (CB?) and make a late 1st round trade for Tee Higgins (because we need a pure deep threat to go opposite of Sutton if we're not getting an elite all-around guy like Lamb or Jeudy).

Rumor has it Broncos are trying to trade up with Browns right now. If the Browns are asking for too much, I think we should take our chances and see if one of the 3 WR's falls to us. If not, draft another position (CB?) and make a late 1st round trade for Tee Higgins (because we need a pure deep threat to go opposite of Sutton if we're not getting an elite all-around guy like Lamb or Jeudy).
The Falcons are also trying to trade up to get a top 10 position in the NFL Draft.

Here's how the Walter Football website thinks Tennessee will do in the 2021 NFL Draft 1st round

Denver Broncos 21st pick of the 1st round-Cade Mays OT Tennessee

Seattle Seahawks 24th pick of the 1st round-Trey Smith OT-OG Trey Smith Tennessee

Charlie Campbell's 2021 Mock NFL Draft 1st round

Las Vegas Raiders 24th pick of the 1st round-Trey Smith OT-OG Tennessee

2021 NFL Mock Draft

WalterFootball.com: 2021 NFL Mock Draft

Here's how the Walter Football website thinks Tennessee will do in the 2021 NFL Draft 1st round

Denver Broncos 21st pick of the 1st round-Cade Mays OT Tennessee

Seattle Seahawks 24th pick of the 1st round-Trey Smith OT-OG Trey Smith Tennessee

Charlie Campbell's 2021 Mock NFL Draft 1st round

Las Vegas Raiders 24th pick of the 1st round-Trey Smith OT-OG Tennessee

2021 NFL Mock Draft

WalterFootball.com: 2021 NFL Mock Draft
Would mean our OL had a helluva season.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back