2019 Recruiting Class Rankings

UConn could still be high got some players that haven't committed yet. I like our ranking with only a class of three. SC ranked high is Cooke better than Horston, Beal better than Key, Saunders vs a three star. I guess they are really about equal classes some battles ahead in the future.
I really like Key. She almost had a triple double last week but I think I like her little sister better. Hopefully she will come to school with her sister.

In Cary Conf Semi-Finals 78-61 win tonight Tamari Key 26 pts 12 rebs 1 Block Teonni 21 pts 10 rebs 4 assist Big sis and little sis putting in work Tarmari dropped 32 last in her last game
Tamari almost had a triple double. I am going to see her play on Friday.

Note: Tamari Key and Cary will be in action tonight and i will be in the house to watch. Tri-6 Conference Championship Game vs Jordan Durham, NC today 6:00pm Tamari last two games 32pts 26,pts and double figures on the glass.

Note: Tamari Key and Cary will be in action tonight and i will be in the house to watch. Tri-6 Conference Championship Game vs Jordan Durham, NC today 6:00pm Tamari last two games 32pts 26,pts and double figures on the glass.
I really wanted to see this game. Thought it started at 7pm and got there late. I will see them in the playoffs for sure. Teonni Keys summer teammate Indya Nivar is also highly ranked. She led her team to the conference championship while scoring 34 as a freshman. With all the talent they have on the Carolina Flames I am excited to see them.

I really wanted to see this game. Thought it started at 7pm and got there late. I will see them in the playoffs for sure. Teonni Keys summer teammate Indya Nivar is also highly ranked. She led her team to the conference championship while scoring 34 as a freshman. With all the talent they have on the Carolina Flames I am excited to see them.

Yes i was at the game the Key sisters both fouled out in the lost Tamari and Teonni

It could be three top 10 classes in a row after..., now that's what I call a Lady Vol, nice way to respond Holly! Nice job Staff!
Holly gets them and by January she’s ruined them. No player development PERIOD. These kids are hungry to learn and excited to be a lady vol; they deserve a better coach. Holly should have respect for them and let someone who knows how to coach better than her have the HC position. It all starts with the coach!

Holly gets them and by January she’s ruined them. No player development PERIOD. These kids are hungry to learn and excited to be a lady vol; they deserve a better coach. Holly should have respect for them and let someone who knows how to coach better than her have the HC position. It all starts with the coach!

You are 100% correct No player development for any freshmen player that comes to Tenn, Look at Westbrook and Davis will spend 4 years at Tenn and will have no shot at making the 1st or 2nd College AA team.

She doesn't have to be everything. She can be who she is and win...But she has to have everything covered by someone.

Doesn't matter who

Reactions: FabSmokyVol
You are 100% correct No player development for any freshmen player that comes to Tenn, Look at Westbrook and Davis will spend 4 years at Tenn and will have no shot at making the 1st or 2nd College AA team.

I don’t like our results but I think both Rennia and Evina have made strides now Davis needs to want to be the go to player and get hers to help Evina realize she doesn’t have to do it all because right now a lot of times she does. But want those ladies to be cornerstones for our team moving forward !

I don’t like our results but I think both Rennia and Evina have made strides now Davis needs to want to be the go to player and get hers to help Evina realize she doesn’t have to do it all because right now a lot of times she does. But want those ladies to be cornerstones for our team moving forward !

I like the two of them but they are being pulled down by Holly and her awful coaching

Reactions: Amb3096
In Thursday's neutral playoff game Cary HS beat Middle Creek (Apex, NC) by a score of 68-46. Tamari Key 16 pts 11 rebs 6 blks

Emily Saunders team also won by a score of 86-48 Saunders 13 pts 6 rebs

In Thursday's neutral playoff game Cary HS beat Middle Creek (Apex, NC) by a score of 68-46. Tamari Key 16 pts 11 rebs 6 blks

Emily Saunders team also won by a score of 86-48 Saunders 13 pts 6 rebs

I know Saunders team’s win puts them in the state tourney semifinal but what about Keys ?

Where is her team in VA we have District then a regional then state tourney? Does this win put them in the state tourney ? If so pretty impressive turn around and glad they are healthy

I know Saunders team’s win puts them in the state tourney semifinal but what about Keys ?

Where is her team in VA we have District then a regional then state tourney? Does this win put them in the state tourney ? If so pretty impressive turn around and glad they are healthy

Key team is in NC Cary HS there are in the 4A East field 2019 4A Women's Basketball Championships They are up against it the field is loaded with very good teams

VN Store

Back