2019 Recruiting Class Rankings

I`m glad you pointed out it looks like she gained weight during this period and conditioning was not there. I`m sure Holly knew she gain so weight while siting out with that knee injury. But let`s hope she gets healthy after the season and get into better shape. Oh i forgot about 6-5 Emily Saunders she will give a boost to the 4-5 spot as a backup. The i see for this team is who will play the 4 ? . I think Collins will get the first crack at it she has a mid range and can hit the 3 point shot.

Don't forget Lou Brown can/will play at the 4 too.

We need a consistent three point shooter Horston to go with Davis and Evina. We need a power center hopefully that will be Key and Saunders. Lou Brown should help with the zones as well. We keep hoping Holly will get enough players to put it together and have a dominant team.

I`m not sure if Horston is that good of a three point shooter. I have not seen that much of her will need to look at film. Key is a tremendous offensive rebounder

I`m not sure if Horston is that good of a three point shooter. I have not seen that much of her will need to look at film. Key is a tremendous offensive rebounder
I hope folks are not going to get too excited by Horston and the other freshman because they are freshmen there will be a learning curve, conditioning and getting used to the college experience.

I hope folks are not going to get too excited by Horston and the other freshman because they are freshmen there will be a learning curve, conditioning and getting used to the college experience.

I agree they will go thru learning curve. Now if you ask me which freshmen will play more i will say Key. The reason we only have KK in the post she will need the summer to retool her game and conditioning and who knows about her knee ?

#2 player in the country, Jordan Horston, I’m expecting some good things from her.

We need a consistent three point shooter Horston to go with Davis and Evina. We need a power center hopefully that will be Key and Saunders. Lou Brown should help with the zones as well. We keep hoping Holly will get enough players to put it together and have a dominant team.
Took the words out of my mouth. A SHOOTER is what we have been missing for quite some time now. In the legacy days pat always had a shooter.

Zolman
Spencer
Bjorklund
Jolly
Simmons
McDivitt
Middleton

Reactions: cutiepie5
Took the words out of my mouth. A SHOOTER is what we have been missing for quite some time now. In the legacy days pat always had a shooter.

Zolman
Spencer
Bjorklund
Jolly
Simmons
McDivitt
Middleton

MCDivitt? Wow, those were the days. I don’t recall her being much of a shooter like the above mentioned. I liked how she played. Quick and a tough minded guard. She transferred out I believe?
I’d also like to add Abby Conklin, Brittany Jackson, Dominique Redding.

Im seeing another Rennia Davis with Evinas passing ability. Haven't seen her take a jump shot yet and im almost 5 mins into the highlight package. That's worrisome.

Here you go complete I think she is more of a distrubator... but she is hitting shots in this video and if you YouTube her she often gets into the lane and pulls up and hits free throw jumpers

very small sample 3 of 7. Mimi represents an interesting 3-pt option similar to the LSU post/forward of several years ago because she is not guarded tight when away from the basket and does not need a screen. Many of the former-three point shooters mentioned earlier could not create their own space.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
very small sample 3 of 7. Mimi represents an interesting 3-pt option similar to the LSU post/forward of several years ago because she is not guarded tight when away from the basket and does not need a screen. Many of the former-three point shooters mentioned earlier could not create their own space.

I agree with you on Mimi but i`m more concerned about who replaces C. Green on the glass next year ?

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Looking who will be on the court for us next season. Davis rating 98, Westbrook 98, Z. Green 98, Horston 98, Massengill 97, Burrell 96, Key 96, Collins 96, KK 95, Saunders NR, Brown NR, Harris NR
No one will be able to match this roster next season in the SEC other than South Carolina at least on ratings by Hoopgurlz. You wonder if were ever gonna see results. Miss St takes a big hit next year losing several key players that will be hard to replace their numbers. I know they will still be good and Schaeffer has a knack for going out and finding players he needs to be an SEC challenger. We should've competed for the title this season and not competing for the title next season just adds to all the concerns we faced this season. Totally failed this season unless this team somehow rallies in the SEC tourney and NCAA which certainly doesn't seem likely. Still got to make the NCAA and this is why so many have called for Holly to be replaced the roster and recruiting services say we should be better and the only place to look as to why were not is the coaching staff.

Mimi will have to learn have to play defense. She gave up a lot of layups down the stretch of the Missouri games. The 11 points she made were almost inulled by the four layups they got on her in their last six possessions. I think she will help us next season in a substitute role in order to be more than a sub her defense is going to be elevated way above what she can do now.

Reactions: FabSmokyVol
Looking who will be on the court for us next season. Davis rating 98, Westbrook 98, Z. Green 98, Horston 98, Massengill 97, Burrell 96, Key 96, Collins 96, KK 95, Saunders NR, Brown NR, Harris NR
No one will be able to match this roster next season in the SEC other than South Carolina at least on ratings by Hoopgurlz. You wonder if were ever gonna see results. Miss St takes a big hit next year losing several key players that will be hard to replace their numbers. I know they will still be good and Schaeffer has a knack for going out and finding players he needs to be an SEC challenger. We should've competed for the title this season and not competing for the title next season just adds to all the concerns we faced this season. Totally failed this season unless this team somehow rallies in the SEC tourney and NCAA which certainly doesn't seem likely. Still got to make the NCAA and this is why so many have called for Holly to be replaced the roster and recruiting services say we should be better and the only place to look as to why were not is the coaching staff.
Those are high school ratings, they don’t even matter anymore.

Mimi will have to learn have to play defense. She gave up a lot of layups down the stretch of the Missouri games. The 11 points she made were almost inulled by the four layups they got on her in their last six possessions. I think she will help us next season in a substitute role in order to be more than a sub her defense is going to be elevated way above what she can do now.

Point well made but remember Minmi struggles on the defensive end due to lack of footwork.

Im seeing another Rennia Davis with Evinas passing ability. Haven't seen her take a jump shot yet and im almost 5 mins into the highlight package. That's worrisome.
Yeah so true, but she does everything else very well...great court vision...jumper will come later

Reactions: xtpsrh08123

VN Store

Back