2019 Recruiting Class Rankings

Makes me think someone is leaving if we’re adding someone this late.

Has anyone picked up on the correlation to our grad transfer (Brown) is from Australia?

You don’t suppose our coaches have gotten a connection to BB players in Australia!!!!

Looks like she can shoot the three ...... FINALLY 🙏

Was just told by a person that should know that Key is still coming to Tennessee next season. So right now both Saunders and Key are still coming waiting on Horston who's mother says she is still committed to come on May 28th but needed time to sort out her feelings.

Was just told by a person that should know that Key is still coming to Tennessee next season. So right now both Saunders and Key are still coming waiting on Horston who's mother says she is still committed to come on May 28th but needed time to sort out her feelings.
We now know that Phil has called all of them and promised them he would get a good coach to go with a great university and LVs!!

Last edited:
We now know that Phil has called all of them and promised them he would get a good coach to go with a great university and LVs!!

Phil doing things right, hoping he keeps his word and gets them the best coach possible. Not just the next coach possible.

Tired of hearing the word “cheap” at Tennessee. Hate that word no matter what, whether it’s about a vacuum or a coach. Better to spend the money and get one you know will last than to have to replace it quickly.

Reactions: sccshortstop
Where’d you get the news from about Horston?

Where’d you get the news from about Horston?
From a group I am a member of on facebook who had permission to post a letter from Horston's mother. The letter was about people asking her a lot of questions about what her plans were and her mother asked that she be left alone to sort it all out. That she was still committed to being at Tennessee on May 28th but still upset about all that has went down.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Saunders stays true to Tennessee

Emily Saunders stays with Tennessee hopefully we'll hear from Key and Horston soon.
It's already been said here but I can't imagine that this came as a surprise. I would also be surprised if either Horston or Key were dead set on playing for Holly. They will at least wait to see who we hire and listen to what the new coach has to say before making a move.

It's already been said here but I can't imagine that this came as a surprise. I would also be surprised if either Horston or Key were dead set on playing for Holly. They will at least wait to see who we hire and listen to what the new coach has to say before making a move.
A guy in a Tennessee facebook group that has always supplied valid information says Key is still coming also. Horston seems to still be dealing with it but seems to be more toward coming than going elsewhere.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
From a group I am a member of on facebook who had permission to post a letter from Horston's mother. The letter was about people asking her a lot of questions about what her plans were and her mother asked that she be left alone to sort it all out. That she was still committed to being at Tennessee on May 28th but still upset about all that has went down.
Thanks for the info

VN Store

Back