2019 NFL Offseason Thread

FWIW, Amos graded higher than HHCD in 2018 on pro football focus, and that was HHCD's highest grade ever.

FWIW, Amos graded higher than HHCD in 2018 on pro football focus, and that was HHCD's highest grade ever.
Not worth much. Amos was a liability in coverage. If Green Bay uses him close to the line, they can justify a portion of that contract but they way overpaid. Ha Ha on a make good contract pairs two ball hawks. Love the move! Getting better. If they use that leftover $15 mil to help land Houston? Pace will have Executive of the Yeqr named after him.

I thought they might take Rosen off the Cardinals' hands. Maybe Giants are the destination.

I'm really interested to see what happens with Rosen. I have no idea if he will be good or not. He had moments of brilliance but mostly failure. It's hard to judge him when they changed his OC halfway through the season and he had the worst supporting cast in the entire league.

I thought they might take Rosen off the Cardinals' hands. Maybe Giants are the destination.

I'm really interested to see what happens with Rosen. I have no idea if he will be good or not. He had moments of brilliance but mostly failure. It's hard to judge him when they changed his OC halfway through the season and he had the worst supporting cast in the entire league.
I wanted the Skins to trade for Rosen

Cards are wanting a first round for Rosen. Any team that gives a first round for Rosen is absolutely crazy. That’s like buying a year old used car and paying what the first owner paid.
I'd be surprised if the got a 1st. MAYBE can get a 2nd.

Cards are wanting a first round for Rosen. Any team that gives a first round for Rosen is absolutely crazy. That’s like buying a year old used car and paying what the first owner paid.

I'm thinking they'll get an early 2nd rounder, but it's not that crazy to think you could get a 25th pick for a 10th pick who is not damaged, and hasn't been disproven as an asset. We barely know more about him than we did when he was drafted....not to mention nobody is excited about this QB class.

Somebody’ll bite.

VN Store

Back