2019 NFL Offseason Thread

Good. Maybe if enough players take a stand these dumbasses will finally wake up.

Take a moral stand against a natural drug with medicinal uses. Accept sponsorships from alcoholic beverages when alcohol has ruined more lives than any drug. Treat players who have pain, stress, anxiety, etc. with (addictive) drugs that have undesirable side effects. Makes no sense.
What's sad is he loves weed more than his career or anything else in his life. I hope he had a great financial system set up because he ain't making any more money.

Got to say Malik has carved out a nice career. I wasn't really expecting much when he transferred here from USC but he has been a solid player. Got a couple of big contracts & a Super Bowl ring in the process.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
What's sad is he loves weed more than his career or anything else in his life. I hope he had a great financial system set up because he ain't making any more money.

I took his message to mean that weed helps him manage the pain of playing NFL football during the season and that he prefers it to the other narcotics provided by the team's physician that also carry side affects. And that he is willing to not play football if he does not have access to it without being suspended. In other words, it is his life and the pain therein that is driving his behavior not the weed.

I don't know his other skills and capabilities to determine if he "ain't making any more money." He may already be making more money outside of the league payroll.

VN Store

Back