2019 NFL Offseason Thread

Those stats aren't good, but they don't tell the whole story. He's not throwing to anybody good. His last full season he threw for 4300 yards to a washed up Mike Wallace and a 37 YO Steve Smith. The dude has had nothing since 2012. Just 3 total 1,000 yard WR's (none of them reached 1,150 yards: S Smith, Wallace, T Smith) in the past 6 years for the Ravens. Wallace played 32 games the previous 2 years (before Flacco) and had 862, then 473 yards. He was dogshit at that point, and Flacco got 1,000 out of him.
Flacco has the worst stats in the NFL over the last 5 years. As for throwing to "nobodys", so does Tom Brady. I know, not a fair comparison.

Flacco has the worst stats in the NFL over the last 5 years. As for throwing to "nobodys", so does Tom Brady. I know, not a fair comparison.

Well, it's Brady, and I'll take both Edelman and Gronk over any single weapon Flacco has had over the last 5 years....and it's not the "worst quarterback of the last 5 years", it's the worst QB with 75 starts since 2013. How many QB's even fit that criteria? Less than 10? The list is probably made up of good QB's only.

Reactions: NashVol11
Flacco is fine. He’s nowhere near the worst QB in the league, and he’s a lot better than Keenum.

Manziel released; barred from other CFL teams

Johnny Manziel has been released by the Montreal Alouettes, and pretty much banned from the CFL. Look for him to be in the AAF or XFL.
21eux8.jpg

VN Store

Back