2019 coach's hot seat

Too bad the masochist fans are not this passionate about bad coaches raping the program
While I think Pruitt needs time, I'm not opposed to a coaching change AS long as they hire a proven head coach and I'm talking someone that without a doubt will bring us back. There's only one guy that's not coaching at this time that could do that right now. Urban meyer

Reactions: Myrtleturtle
While I think Pruitt needs time, I'm not opposed to a coaching change AS long as they hire a proven head coach and I'm talking someone that without a doubt will bring us back. There's only one guy that's not coaching at this time that could do that right now. Urban meyer
At this point I'd take Urban Meyers great aunt twice removed if she had 20/20 vision of what a QB looked like

OP, you misread the article I believe. Pruitt was listed as 50-1, which would be the longest odds of anyone listed.

Edit - Also, I don't think he will, or should, be fired this season. This time next year might be a different story.
Why would he deserve year 3 if we go 3-9 or 2-10? Why does it magically take “year 3” to turn a team full of 3, 4, and couple of 5* rated collegiate athletes into teams that can hang with Vandy, Kentucky, and Georgia State?

Tennessee is leading the coaches hot seat as to who will be let go after this year....
if this happens to VolNation,,,,who do we go after? i know this guy turned us down a couple of times, buy why not go after his receivers coach, associate HC,
Kacey Dunn from Oklahoma State. Look at the talent he gets at wideout and look at how many go pro. that's from 2-3 star kids and he coaches them up. put him in our conference, facilities and he could get 4-5 star kids....
just a thought
The internet is great, you can make stuff up post it on a forum and people run with it.....

Pretty much out of control fan base right now. I suggest you guys stay on your meds

Out of control by almost filling one of the largest stadiums I the country after getting trounced by a elementary girls soccer team...just to watch them get trounced again.

You wanna see out of control, let us get beat Fla, Bama, USCe, UGA, and Mizzo by 25 or more each. Then you will see an out of control fan base.

Tennessee is leading the coaches hot seat as to who will be let go after this year....
if this happens to VolNation,,,,who do we go after? i know this guy turned us down a couple of times, buy why not go after his receivers coach, associate HC,
Kacey Dunn from Oklahoma State. Look at the talent he gets at wideout and look at how many go pro. that's from 2-3 star kids and he coaches them up. put him in our conference, facilities and he could get 4-5 star kids....
just a thought

Won’t matter. UT doesn’t want to spend the money you have to spend in order to win.

This...all 3 years do is leave you in a perpetual rebuild cycle when you know after 2 years if the guy has it or not. Its not like these guys aren't paid to win!

Won’t matter. UT doesn’t want to spend the money you have to spend in order to win.

That's never been the problem. The problem is we just throw money down the drain for nothing. It's easy to throw money s a program when you're still not paying fired coaches...

Heck, we just gave JP $650,000 to lose the last 2 games. We paid the 10 assistant coaches almost a million to lose the last 2 games..

That's never been the problem. The problem is we just throw money down the drain for nothing. It's easy to throw money s a program when you're still not paying fired coaches...

Heck, we just gave JP $650,000 to lose the last 2 games. We paid the 10 assistant coaches almost a million to lose the last 2 games..

We settle for some store coaches instead of forking over the loot to get a real coach.

We settle for some store coaches instead of forking over the loot to get a real coach.

We have to settle for whoever will take the job.. When is the last time we actually got someone we wanted and not 6th or 7th on the list. You can put makeup on a pig but it's still a pig. We're cursed.

I’m not saying it should or shouldn’t happen. I’m not saying if Pruitt ever gets fired Jesus is coming to be the next coach.

However Fulmer has proven he is willing to pay in order to win (and to make it happen).

Just look at the basketball program. Some folks love it some folks hate it, but he certainly has shown he is willing to get Tennessee to pony up for winning.

I think all these dumb butt fans need to leave. Watch what happens in 2 years, we’ll be dominating the SEC with our brilliant CJP

VN Store

Back