2015 Nike concept uniforms

i know it's supposed to be smokey grey, but the one on the right reminds me of Miami

You guys really need to get over the helmet. The power T is the power T regardless of what it is on, or what colors are with it. It's going to change. And very soon

Orange and white have been the official colors of the University of Tennessee almost from the inception of football here in 1891. They were "selected by Charles Moore, a member of the first football team in 1891 [and] later approved by a student body vote." It is true, however, that we did not get around to employing orange as the primary color for football jerseys until "the season-opening game in 1922. Coach M.B. Banks' Vols won that game over Emory and Henry by a score of 50-0" (UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Fans).

Reactions: 2 people
Orange and white have been the official colors of the University of Tennessee almost from the inception of football here in 1891. They were "selected by Charles Moore, a member of the first football team in 1891 [and] later approved by a student body vote." It is true, however, that we did not get around to employing orange as the primary color for football jerseys until "the season-opening game in 1922. Coach M.B. Banks' Vols won that game over Emory and Henry by a score of 50-0" (UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Fans).

Interesting that the University officially list "Smokey" gray as one of its colors.

UT Color Palette

I would like to see some swagger represented in the uniforms as I firmly believe that the younger generation likes a little flash and excitement. if we never change up the uniforms the image of UT football I fear will get a little stale.
that being said, those units suck! Hideous!
I agree with SUBTLE changes but stay true to the overall schemes.

That being said I do like the orange face mask on the white helmet.

Reactions: 1 person
I think the uniform issue for recruits is a bit skewed. Oregon would be pulling in all the top recruits if it made that big of a difference. Alabama seems to be doing just fine without changing theirs any.

Reactions: 3 people
Whatever happended to the "Carolina" blue that used to be in the Basketball unis from the 80s? I liked that tiny accent color. Anybody know. Don't the LV still have that color? Is that no longer official?

VN Store

Back