2015 Nike concept uniforms

I slapped this on here real quick...but you get the idea

Attachments

• newsmokeygreyhelmetVOLSlogo.jpg
    newsmokeygreyhelmetVOLSlogo.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: 3 people
If the recruits like them who cares, Deal With It.

My thought exactly. As long as they don't get insane like Oregon or Maryland. Whatever they wear, win in it. Some may whine one way or another, but if the Vols win in it, everyone will grow to love it. Sooner or later.

Can't wait until we start wearing Nike uniforms. I know several on here won't like this sort of thing but I think they look great and recruits would love it.

Again, these are only concepts posted by @SECFrenzy on Twitter but I thought I'd like to share what's possible with Nike next season.
Good Post. Really like the gray uniform!

Vols%20-%20Logo%20-%20Star%20(1%20Color).gif

or

Tennessee_Vols148.png

If I never saw the Vols star logo again...it would be too soon.

If I never saw the Vols star logo again...it would be too soon.

Oh man, I love that logo! One cool little change they could make with it is instead of one big star in the "O" they use the small stars like the state flag. It would make a really cool tie in.

Attachments

• Vols%20-%20Logo%20-%20Star%20(1%20Color).gif
    Vols%20-%20Logo%20-%20Star%20(1%20Color).gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I don't know what crazy drugs some of you are on! These concepts are AWFUL!!! I grew up watching Tennessee football, went to school at Tennessee and bleed orange. Our unis are ICONIC. You don't f÷!€ with and icon. Minor aesthetic changes are OK and an alternate maybe. Most of you need to pull your head out of your a$$. And you can spout recruiting or whatever but the fact of the matter is a recruit a 17 or 18 year old is looking to be a part of something bigger than themselves and a solid tradition an iconic look and pure heart is what sells Tennessee. Butch Jones has proven that. So STFU about these stupid uniform concepts. End rant.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't know what crazy drugs some of you are on! These concepts are AWFUL!!! I grew up watching Tennessee football, went to school at Tennessee and bleed orange. Our unis are ICONIC. You don't f÷!€ with and icon. Minor aesthetic changes are OK and an alternate maybe. Most of you need to pull your head out of your a$$. And you can spout recruiting or whatever but the fact of the matter is a recruit a 17 or 18 year old is looking to be a part of something bigger than themselves and a solid tradition an iconic look and pure heart is what sells Tennessee. Butch Jones has proven that. So STFU about these stupid uniform concepts. End rant.
Willy you need to calm down, bro.

Reactions: 2 people
I for one am a fan of orange and white. Trying to fuse this grey in is just a fuster cluck. The concepts from nike look like the Miami Hurricanes.

Reactions: 1 person
Can u swap the gray/orange top to the white helm and white pants? Just to see....otherwise these clash hard.

I've never seen a message board so concerned about uniforms. Of course I'm not apart of many.

While I haven't seen the concept unis but I know unis change over time and becoming extremely bitter over it is actually immature cause it's the nature of time. Things change get used to it. We can argue whether it looks good or bad or does/nt fit with tradition but ranting over it just seems silly.

VN Store

Back