2015 Nike concept uniforms

Not a traditionalist but those don't look good..maybe the orange one as a one time deal thingy but other than that..:yuck:

There is too much going on..looks like some of that tacky high fashion BS you see nowadays.

Reactions: 2 people
Can't wait until we start wearing Nike uniforms. I know several on here won't like this sort of thing but I think they look great and recruits would love it.

Again, these are only concepts posted by @SECFrenzy on Twitter but I thought I'd like to share what's possible with Nike next season.

Thanks. I actually think they look awesome! :dance::clap:
GO VOLS!

The one of the left is a good start. I don't think it's exactly right yet. The gray one of the left is just not very good looking at all. The only design that I have been in love with is the carbon fiber helmet. That was really awesome. I don't even remember who posted it.

IMO, leave it up to the players who lay it on the line. I'll just grab a drink and cheer them on.

I was just curious to know what everyone will be preparing for Sunday night. I will not make the game so my family will be home with me and I will prepare food (as I do for each game when I am home).

For those of us not going.. do you have any plans to have snacks and such? I am a chicken wing junky, I try different recipes with them (I smoked some then flash fried them a few weeks ago to "practice" for this season, my wife did not care for them much but I thought they were very good).

I will keep it simple this weekend actually, I have my son this weekend, (the reason I moved to ARMPIT.... Birmingham area) and he likes pizza so I will be making pizza for him and I have been craving the Mexican white cheese dip for two weeks so I plan on preparing that and zesting it up with jalapenos and sausage. Also I am addicted to the Lime tortilla chips so I have to grab those too.

Any recipe ideas or whatnot would be great.. I will for sure try them as the season progresses. Should we have something special to eat this weekend, I mean on the Florida game week its traditional here to eat Gator meat....(the way we have played them the last several years I am wondering if maybe I am being given an unusual chicken part) what should we eat considering the fact that we are playing USU..... I do Not have seven wives so I cant eat them har har. Just kidding USU fans:)

Go Vols!:clapping::eek:k:

Chili

Reactions: 1 person
I was just curious to know what everyone will be preparing for Sunday night. I will not make the game so my family will be home with me and I will prepare food (as I do for each game when I am home).

For those of us not going.. do you have any plans to have snacks and such? I am a chicken wing junky, I try different recipes with them (I smoked some then flash fried them a few weeks ago to "practice" for this season, my wife did not care for them much but I thought they were very good).

I will keep it simple this weekend actually, I have my son this weekend, (the reason I moved to ARMPIT.... Birmingham area) and he likes pizza so I will be making pizza for him and I have been craving the Mexican white cheese dip for two weeks so I plan on preparing that and zesting it up with jalapenos and sausage. Also I am addicted to the Lime tortilla chips so I have to grab those too.

Any recipe ideas or whatnot would be great.. I will for sure try them as the season progresses. Should we have something special to eat this weekend, I mean on the Florida game week its traditional here to eat Gator meat....(the way we have played them the last several years I am wondering if maybe I am being given an unusual chicken part) what should we eat considering the fact that we are playing USU..... I do Not have seven wives so I cant eat them har har. Just kidding USU fans:)

Go Vols!:clapping::eek:k:

This was meant to be a thread huh? lol

The defending National Champions disagree.

fsu-unis.jpg

OK, but go back 20 years and how many teams that have won the National Title have dicked around with the helmet? Only FSU, Ohio St. and the Gators.

Have you seen Penn St.? The uniforms look like St. Penn instead of a college.

Different strokes and all that. When I take off my orange glasses, Penn St. unis are the best in CFB, IMO. They're a what a football uni should look like. Too many fan boys in today's game.

Reactions: 2 people
Those are the most horrific things I have ever seen. I'm all about changing up and modernizing the uniform, but this is a poor attempt.

Reactions: 1 person
My son is coming over to watch the game and we are gonna grill out. May even take the boat out earlier. That's my plans for Sunday

Scratch that, my fiancé just told me that she bought us all tickets so I will be at Neyland instead

I think some of you are never gonna like any change. I enjoy and respect tradition, but we don't want to be like bama and keep helmets and jerseys for ever. I dont want rtf he same unis from the 80s for the rest of my life. Recruits like it too.I personally really like these jerseys and I am happy they are so modern looking.

Old farts take aim

VN Store

Back