19 students, 3 adults dead in Texas elementary shooting.

They are A problem. Not the problem. The problem is the crazy **** face
Crazy yes. But you gotta be crazy to support such a POS to begin with. So basically we’re saying the same things in different ways. It’s not the gun, it’s not the ammo and it’s not the magazines. I don’t believe in “red flag” laws but I do believe when an 18 yo kid walks in to a gun store and buys two highly expensive AR-15s, body armor and over 1000 rounds of ammo it should be looked at the same as someone buying lime, duct tape, rope and a shovel. It should be considered a situation where authorities should be alerted that he/she maybe someone they should keep an eye on. Follow closely. Dealers have the right of discretion to not sell over reasons of suspicion. And it seems to me I would’ve been suspicious.

Reactions: midnight orange
Crazy yes. But you gotta be crazy to support such a POS to begin with. So basically we’re saying the same things in different ways. It’s not the gun, it’s not the ammo and it’s not the magazines. I don’t believe in “red flag” laws but I do believe when an 18 yo kid walks in to a gun store and buys two highly expensive AR-15s, body armor and over 1000 rounds of ammo it should be looked at the same as someone buying lime, duct tape, rope and a shovel. It should be considered a situation where authorities should be alerted that he/she maybe someone they should keep an eye on. Follow closely. Dealers have the right of discretion to not sell over reasons of suspicion. And it seems to me I would’ve been suspicious.
Maybe the guy that sold him everything was on commission?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Police on Thursday fatally shot a man trying to forcefully enter an elementary school in Gadsen, Alabama.

The potential intruder went to several locked doors trying to get into Walnut Park Elementary School before police shot him dead, according to Gadsen City Schools Superintendent Tony Reddick.

Police on Thursday fatally shot a man trying to forcefully enter an elementary school in Gadsen, Alabama.

The potential intruder went to several locked doors trying to get into Walnut Park Elementary School before police shot him dead, according to Gadsen City Schools Superintendent Tony Reddick.
Did it say if he was armed?

I agree. Now isn’t the time to be messin around especially at a school. Just wondering how long until people start blaming the cop
Did he have a chance to surrender and explain himself or did they shoot when they saw him? What if he needed to get his kid for a family emergency? It's a bad time to be messing around a school but police should act within reason.
If the cops told him to cease and he didn't, and he wasn't deaf, then it's on him. But if not....

He said they the first one(s) on scene go to the shooter . There will be no waiting . I only know about him through his pressers but from what I’ve seen , I believe him . I also think I would find a different county to live in , if I had nefarious intentions other than Polk .
Grady is something else to say the least. He's 100% serious when he says what he says. There was a guy who killed a cop or wounded, can't remember... Well they chased the guy down and unloaded on him. When asked if the number of shots were excessive, he said he will find the bullets that missed and who fired them so they can be sent to training

Did he have a chance to surrender and explain himself or did they shoot when they saw him? What if he needed to get his kid for a family emergency? It's a bad time to be messing around a school but police should act within reason.
If the cops told him to cease and he didn't, and he wasn't deaf, then it's on him. But if not....
That’s the info I was looking for. Very rare that a cop shoots someone without reason no matter what the media says. He must have been armed and made some kind of advance

Here’s a podcast from a Navy SEAL’s perspective about the shooting. Im still listening, but so far the summary is pretty much what a lot of people have been saying. The cops wet the bed when it mattered most.

Last edited:

The only sad part about this story, is the media wont run it because it doesnt fit the narrative.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The news is reporting 146 people shot to death across America over the last 72 hours or the 3 day holiday weekend which means countless others shot. There is no outrage in the news media.

The news is reporting 146 people shot to death across America over the last 72 hours or the 3 day holiday weekend which means countless others shot. There is no outrage in the news media.

I prefer that the "news media" reports facts, not try to influence me.

This. Horrible to think about but could definitely see a grown man doing this....silently. may be a while before anyone called the cops because no gunshots. Hope it never ever happens

Edit...quote didnt work right. This is in response to BB or whoever saying a grown man in locked classrooms with a bat or knife couldnt kill 20 kids and a helpless teacher or 2....i have zero doubt some worthless loser could do so....
You don't think that the others, before getting stabbed/ home-runned, would make some kind of noise? You'd think they'd at least scream some not stand there silently accepting their fate.

Not one damn hero I'm that group? Sickening
Remember this possible outcome when deciding whether disarming yourself is a good idea. Do you want to place your life in the hands of people who will hopefully at the bare minimum even attempt to save you
OR
Do you want to take a shot at defending yourself immediately without begging the incompetent state for help.

VN Store

Back