19 students, 3 adults dead in Texas elementary shooting.

Evidently, Arredondo thought if he asked nicely, the shooter would give up ... because trying to reason with someone shooting up a classroom of children has worked so well in the past. I've never seen such cowardice from a police force, and the problem obviously started at the top.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Hand sanitizer cop' is REVEALED as he's seen for the first time since deadly Uvalde shooting: DailyMail.com names Seven Other 'cowards' who stood by at elementary school as 19 innocent children were slaughtered

• DailyMail.com can reveal the 'hand sanitizer cop' is Uvalde County Sheriff's Deputy Eric Gonzales, 30
The identity of the Uvalde officer who used hand sanitizer while a gunman slaughtered 19 children and two teachers down the hall can now be revealed – as he's seen for the first time since the deadly shooting.

DailyMail.com can reveal the officer dubbed 'hand sanitizer cop' is Uvalde County Sheriff's Deputy Eric Gonzales, 30. Exclusive photos show Gonzales attending mass Sunday at the Getty Street Church of Christ in Uvalde, Texas, with his wife and two children.

DailyMail.com can also exclusively reveal the identities of the first seven police officers who arrived just minutes after shooter Salvador Ramos entered Robb Elementary. Within a minute, these officers encountered gunfire from Ramos and quickly backed away.

Identity of Uvalde officer dubbed 'hand sanitizer cop' is REVEALED | Daily Mail Online

It’s completely asinine that they still have jobs and aren’t behind bars for criminal negligence. Also the fact that the one guy had a punisher logo on his phone yet did nothing when it was time to punish someone tells you a lot.

Reactions: walkenvol
It’s completely asinine that they still have jobs and aren’t behind bars for criminal negligence. Also the fact that the one guy had a punisher logo on his phone yet did nothing when it was time to punish someone tells you a lot.
I think the guy with the punisher logo was the husband of one of the slain teachers. She was apparently texting him as he was standing there like a coward.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I think the guy with the punisher logo was the husband of one of the slain teachers. She was apparently texting him as he was standing there like a coward.

Yep, he was. I don’t know if I’d be able to live with myself knowing I was a police office who let my wife die because I was too scared to be a cop when it was time to be a cop.

Those boards had to be put up because those brainwashed lunatics listened to Trumps speech where he falsely declared victory. He LIED and got his nut job base stirred up and this is the result. Sound familiar?
Yea just like Michael Brown’s “hands up don’t shoot” lie that Obama and the MSM used to stir up emotional riots 7 years ago

VN Store

Back