19 students, 3 adults dead in Texas elementary shooting.

I did read the links... and it carefully weighs both sides of the argument. There is not an added risk of mail-in voting and that is the determination made by those sources. You are profoundly ignorant.

None of your sources came to that conclusion, they all came to the conclusion that fraud was minimal in traditional absentee ballots.

Holy crap, did you even read this one? A list of mail/absentee ballot mistakes in some of the most highly contested states and they weren't small mistakes we're talking about thousands of ballots in these states. All chalked up to "yeah we screwed up but it wasn't intentional".
It explains the issue. Read the tweet from Jocelyn Benson of Michigan.

There is a huge difference between the traditional absentee balloting that has happened for decades in these states and unsolicited ballots being sent to every voter on the rolls.
... you are leaving out a huge detail. That did not lead to more illegal votes being cast. You are obsessing over unsolcited ballots being sent. Did they lead to more cases of voter fraud? NO!!!!

... you are missing out a huge detail. That did not lead to more illegal votes being cast. You are obsessing over unsolcited ballots being sent. Did they lead to more cases of voter fraud? NO!!!!

None of your links have any studies, data or proof that more illegal votes were not cast. Common damn sense tells you that there were.

None of your links have any studies, data or proof that more illegal votes were not cast. Common damn sense tells you that there were.
That is wrong. You didn't read them. They are based on studies and data. Common damn sense says that mail-in voting does not lead to more cases of voter fraud. You can not prove this. It is a political tool from the right wing.

That is wrong. You didn't read them. They are based on studies and data. Common damn sense says that mail-in voting does not lead to more cases of voter fraud. You can not prove this. It is a political tool from the right wing.

No, they do not contain any data or studies on the unsolicited absentee balloting that happened due to covid.

The problem is, no one has done a truly unbiased objective audit of the election. Everyone who has reported on the election has a vested interest in the outcome from one side or the other. As a result, no conclusions are trusted by the public at large
There was a biased audit of Maricopa County, Arizona. It was conducted by a firm called "Cyber Ninjas." Their CEO, Doug Logan, had not only donated money to Donald Trump's campaign, but he had also referred to the 2020 Presidential Election, as having been "rigged" against Trump, before his firm's audit had even begun.

However, a 4 month-long audit (May '21 to September '21) by the Cyber Ninjas, did nothing but yield a small net gain of votes for Joe Biden.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Hand sanitizer cop' is REVEALED as he's seen for the first time since deadly Uvalde shooting: DailyMail.com names Seven Other 'cowards' who stood by at elementary school as 19 innocent children were slaughtered

• DailyMail.com can reveal the 'hand sanitizer cop' is Uvalde County Sheriff's Deputy Eric Gonzales, 30
The identity of the Uvalde officer who used hand sanitizer while a gunman slaughtered 19 children and two teachers down the hall can now be revealed – as he's seen for the first time since the deadly shooting.

DailyMail.com can reveal the officer dubbed 'hand sanitizer cop' is Uvalde County Sheriff's Deputy Eric Gonzales, 30. Exclusive photos show Gonzales attending mass Sunday at the Getty Street Church of Christ in Uvalde, Texas, with his wife and two children.

DailyMail.com can also exclusively reveal the identities of the first seven police officers who arrived just minutes after shooter Salvador Ramos entered Robb Elementary. Within a minute, these officers encountered gunfire from Ramos and quickly backed away.

Identity of Uvalde officer dubbed 'hand sanitizer cop' is REVEALED | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Volatility
I'm not going to address an unsourced claim. I just posted 5 links to 5 different sources which support my contention that mail-in voting does not lead to an increase in voting fraud. Nobody else has linked jack $hit. That is usually how it happens too. You guys run your ignorant mouths ... while I use sourced information to support what I'm saying, including data.
Political insider explains voter fraud with mail-in ballots
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...t_missing_in_last_four_elections_143033.html#!

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The upcoming covid virus bloom this fall will mandate a return to mail in ballots. Read em and weep boys.
I want the plywood concession at the counting places. Gonna need to board up a few windows so no one can see the sausage being made.

VN Store

Back