19 students, 3 adults dead in Texas elementary shooting.

Of course it's true. You have no clue where that ballot is sent, who fills it out, or who turns it in. People were receiving extra ballots addressed to past residents all over the country.

If you think that the massive mail out of unrequested ballots is as secure as in person then you're nuts
That is just wrong.

New study finds voting by mail does not increase risk of voting fraud

Mail-in voting fraud: It's nearly impossible

How Associating Mail-in Ballots with Voter Fraud Became a Political Tool

Does mail-in voting lead to fraud – and does it help Democrats? The facts

How does vote-by-mail work and does it increase election fraud?

All those millions of mail ins just happened to arrive the night of the election Really ? The USPS couldn't do that if it took 10 years
I'm not going to address an unsourced claim. I just posted 5 links to 5 different sources which support my contention that mail-in voting does not lead to an increase in voting fraud. Nobody else has linked jack $hit. That is usually how it happens too. You guys run your ignorant mouths ... while I use sourced information to support what I'm saying, including data.

The Constitution sets a requirement for voting DAY (the Tuesday next after the first Monday in the month of November). Note, not voting WEEK, not voting MONTH, voting DAY.
I support allowing mail in ballots for military personnel serving overseas and I might could support allowing people with a valid excuse to show up IN PERSON at a courthouse to cast a vote in the presence of a notary public in the seven days before election, but otherwise, vote IN PERSON on the constitutionally prescribed date or don’t vote at all. Fraud is easier than you think. It is not the governments job to hold your hand in voting.

I'm not going to address an unsourced claim. I just posted 5 links to 5 different sources which support my contention that mail-in voting does not lead to an increase in voting fraud. Nobody else has linked jack $hit. That is usually how it happens too. You guys run your ignorant mouths ... while I use sourced information to support what I'm saying, including data.
“Sourced” 😂
PBS, the Guardian, Brookings? Why not just quote the DNC while you are at it? (Check NPR and MSNBC too, I am sure they can help you out too)

“Sourced” 😂
PBS, the Guardian, Brookings? Why not just quote the DNC while you are at it? (Check NPR and MSNBC too, I am sure they can help you out too)
Yes, Brookings... is a strong source. I don't believe that you even know who they are, if you are questioning them.

Dude…/PBS is the VERY FIRST thing I mentioned. Do you even ATTEMPT reading ? Hard to take you seriously when you miss stuff like that

All those millions of mail ins just happened to arrive the night of the election Really ? The USPS couldn't do that if it took 10 years
Most of the controversial states the law was no counting mail in until you count in person. So the votes didn't come in on election night. They were legally not allowed to be counted until then. It's also why numerous journalists predicted this. Predicted trump going to bed up big and then waking up behind.

The Constitution sets a requirement for voting DAY (the Tuesday next after the first Monday in the month of November). Note, not voting WEEK, not voting MONTH, voting DAY.
I support allowing mail in ballots for military personnel serving overseas and I might could support allowing people with a valid excuse to show up IN PERSON at a courthouse to cast a vote in the presence of a notary public in the seven days before election, but otherwise, vote IN PERSON on the constitutionally prescribed date or don’t vote at all. Fraud is easier than you think. It is not the governments job to hold your hand in voting.
The argument that I'm making concerns whether or not mail-in voting leads to an increase in voting fraud. It does not.

Dude…/PBS is the VERY FIRST thing I mentioned. Do you even ATTEMPT reading ? Hard to take you seriously when you miss stuff like that
If you are suggesting that PBS.org is biased, then you are an idiot. And where are your links, Wise A$$? Why am I always the only one providing sources in support of my arguments?

If you are suggesting that PBS.org is biased, than you are an idiot. And where are your links, Wise A$$? Why am I always the only one providing sources in support of my arguments?
You said I didn’t mention PBS when I mentioned PBS. Quit changing the subject to hide your failure in basic debate 😂

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Every one of your links is basically propaganda. The first is a study on the threat tree to mail in voting (concentrating mainly on traditional absentee ballots) and doesn't take into account out of date voter rolls. All of the other links are attempts to confuse traditional absentee ballots with the unsolicited vote by mail many states adopted during the pandemic. Again none addressed out of date voter registration rolls or how returned ballots were verified.

Every one of your links is basically propaganda. The first is a study on the threat tree to mail in voting (concentrating mainly on traditional absentee ballots) and doesn't take into account out of date voter rolls. All of the other links are attempts to confuse traditional absentee ballots with the unsolicited vote by mail many states adopted during the pandemic. Again none addressed out of date voter registration rolls or how returned ballots were verified.
That is not true. The information provided is factual. And where are your sources? Why am I always the only one linking sources here?

If you are suggesting that PBS.org is biased, then you are an idiot. And where are your links, Wise A$$? Why am I always the only one providing sources in support of my arguments?
PBS is 100 biased. They are funded by the regime. I trust them about as much as I would Goebbels defending the Reich 😂
Every „source“ you provide is beholden to if not under the direct control of the establishment. Love how they all quote the now ubiquitous „experts“ 😂😂😂😂

But but „experts“ 😉

You didn't read your links. The titles aren't really the same as the findings. The language used by those discussing then is also telling. But hey, keep believing that it's more secure. It's impossible unless you believe the machines can get hacked. Even your first link said they identified 30 new threats to voting by mail. The second link just moved on to the disenfranchisement argument

I have over 50 sources, which support what I'm saying.

US election 2020: Do postal ballots lead to voting fraud?

You didn't read your links. The titles aren't really the same as the findings. The language used by those discussing then is also telling. But hey, keep believing that it's more secure. It's impossible unless you believe the machines can get hacked. Even your first link said they identified 30 new threats to voting by mail. The second link just moved on to the disenfranchisement argument
I did read the links... and it carefully weighs both sides of the argument. There is not an added risk of mail-in voting and that is the determination made by those sources. You are profoundly ignorant.

VN Store

Back