19 students, 3 adults dead in Texas elementary shooting.

The news is reporting 146 people shot to death across America over the last 72 hours or the 3 day holiday weekend which means countless others shot. There is no outrage in the news media.
Pick and choose which deaths move the needle. The 15 year old killed over the weekend in DC was carrying a gun. A few weeks ago, an arrest of a 15 year old was made in connection to the shootings outside the Nationals baseball game. Why are kids in the nations capital carrying guns when it is a gun free zone?

Pick and choose which deaths move the needle. The 15 year old killed over the weekend in DC was carrying a gun. A few weeks ago, an arrest of a 15 year old was made in connection to the shootings outside the Nationals baseball game. Why are kids in the nations capital carrying guns when it is a gun free zone?

I'm sure they paid attention to the gun laws and bought it from a dealer.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Just another sweep under the rug by the media and those on Capital Hill trying to enforce change but cant enforce their own backyard.

It's more about enforcing the law. They need to find folks possessing guns illegally and when they do hand down stiff penalties. Generally with stuff like this you find they are involved in other crimes or will be involved.

It's more about enforcing the law. They need to find folks possessing guns illegally and when they do hand down stiff penalties. Generally with stuff like this you find they are involved in other crimes or will be involved.
Agree but will Nicolle Wallace at MSNBC take a break today from her January 6th continuous coverage to discuss youths having guns and involved in shootings?

293617596_10102967813714331_5387513851710642428_n.jpg

From the "This Didn't Age Well" Hall of Fame :

Video of Greg Abbott praising "courage" of Uvalde police resurfaces

"... and let me emphasize something that I know you all know, but the reality is as horrible as what happened, it could have been worse. The reason it was not worse, is because law enforcement officials did what they do. They showed amazing courage, by running toward gun fire, for the singular purpose of trying to save lives, and it is a fact that because of their quick response - getting on the scene, being able to respond to the gunman, and eliminate the gunman. They were able to save lives."

-- (R) Governor Greg Abbott, Texas

Last edited:
From the "This Didn't Age Well" Hall of Fame :

Video of Greg Abbott praising "courage" of Uvalde police resurfaces

"... and let me emphasize something that I know you all know, but the reality is as horrible as what happened, it could have been worse. The reason it was not worse, is because law enforcement officials did what they do. They showed amazing courage, by running toward gun fire, for the singular purpose of trying to save lives, and it is a fact that because of their quick response - getting on the scene, being able to respond to the gunman, and eliminate the gunman. They were able to save lives."

-- (R) Governor Greg Abbott, Texas
Yeah, I’m pretty sure you posted this before in this thread and already had someone explain to you that he was going off info given to him provided by the police, which turned out to be false. This isn’t something to claim “gotcha.”

Yeah, I’m pretty sure you posted this before in this thread and already had someone explain to you that he was going off info given to him provided by the police, which turned out to be false. This isn’t something to claim “gotcha.”
commies pretend not to know things

Reactions: davethevol
So the dying screams of 10 year olds aren’t going viral on the internet?
Ahhh so now we have a censorship line... Good to know.

But to play devil's advocate, can you prove what was going on when those videos were captured?. That could have been happening at any time. I didn't hear screams not gunfire. I'm not defending what happened that day by any stretch, but that video proves nothing in the form presented.

Oh and if your reason is really the one, people are some sick ****s.

Last edited:
Ahhh so now we have a censorship line... Good to know.

But to play devil's advocate, can you prove what was going on when those videos were captured?. That could have been happening at any time. I didn't hear screams not gunfire. I'm not defending what happened that day by any stretch, but that video proves nothing in the form presented.

Oh and if your reason is really the one, people are some sick ****s.
In the hallway video I watched, you could clearly hear gunfire.

VN Store

Back