'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

There you go changing the conversation. You ask if I'd be here if we had a losing sseason. Now you've decided to blame JG for losses and no credit for winning already before the games are even played just in case we don't have a winning season I guess. Can't have it both ways, are you on record as saying we are going to have a losing season because that's not my take.

👀😭😂😂😂😂 so defense doesn’t win ball games and can not score points either ?..ok guy

View attachment 281669
Eric Gray beat Vandy, 25 carries for 246 yards and 3 touchdowns. 2 touchdowns that wouldn’t of happened without him.

Also, JG struggled heavily through this game and we would of lost without Gray.

Take a lap.

Hmmm so the defense, OL and coaching staff did nothing. JGs 1TD did nothing. Gotcha. Like I said keep up the dumb. So football isn’t a team sport right?

There you go changing the conversation. You ask if I'd be here if we had a losing sseason. Now you've decided to blame JG for losses and no credit for winning already before the games are even played just in case we don't have a winning season I guess. Can't have it both ways, are you on record as saying we are going to have a losing season because that's not my take.

I had to laugh at that, considering the topic is '19 CA QB JT Daniels (USC Commit 7-30-17).

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Is it really hard to say that JG actually played well at times and helped win games and ALSO played poorly at times and heavily contributed to loses? The guy is very inconsistent. Put a great supporting cast around him and he could be anywhere from excellent to terrible. Unfortunately he's not always had a great supporting cast or consistent coaching. Maybe that's partly or fully to blame for his inconsistency. I think we'll find out for sure this season and there's going to be talented options at QB if he doesn't step up.

Whoever's on the field, I'm going to hope like crazy that they play like an All-American because I'm a Tennessee fan and that also means that I hope every player does well when they're on the field. I just don't get hating on a guy as much as some people do. Some are able to be fair in their criticism, but there's a lot of folks on here that act like he spit on their mother and kicked their dog.

When his time is done, I'll appreciate him picking Tennessee (over Ohio State), giving his all, and for the good plays he has made for Tennessee. He played a big part in Muschamp walking out of Neyland with a giant embarrassing L.

Hmmm so the defense, OL and coaching staff did nothing. JGs 1TD did nothing. Gotcha. Like I said keep up the dumb. So football isn’t a team sport right?
We can debate all day,hands down gray is a BEAST at RB but if gray had not had the carries who’s to say JG wouldn’t have caught fire.the running game can affect the rythym of the passing game and vice versa,do I think JG is a good QB yea I do,or he wouldn’t be playing for one of the greatest teams in the history of College football,do I think he’s a great QB no not at all,he’s just getting us over the hump until the HB era starts,will HB be great I dunno that either but I think he’s gonna have the tools and weapons that require a QB to be great.im not optimistic,I KNOW THINGS ARE GONNA BE GREAT AGAIN ON ROCKY TOP

Reactions: UTSuave’
Sry I haven’t been on in awhile,my beagle “Buster” died and I’ve been down in the dumps.a snake got him.RIP Buster

We can debate all day,hands down gray is a BEAST at RB but if gray had not had the carries who’s to say JG wouldn’t have caught fire.the running game can affect the rythym of the passing game and vice versa,do I think JG is a good QB yea I do,or he wouldn’t be playing for one of the greatest teams in the history of College football,do I think he’s a great QB no not at all,he’s just getting us over the hump until the HB era starts,will HB be great I dunno that either but I think he’s gonna have the tools and weapons that require a QB to be great.im not optimistic,I KNOW THINGS ARE GONNA BE GREAT AGAIN ON ROCKY TOP
I really hope JG balls out this year, like straight up blows teams out of the water 300 yds and 4 tds kinda stuff, especially after all the crap that kid has endured he damn well deserves it. I’m just poking at a few that get up in arms over this because it’s hysterical to read their responses.

VN Store

Back