'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

Listen man!...I applaud you for holding his jock strap this long but to put it blunt terms just so that you understand.JG’s season high TD passes Thrown in a game was 3 and that was against Chattanooga!..if you think that kind of play will win us the SEC East,SEC championship and the national title then by all means please be prepared to get flamed 🔥 by this whole board😂😭 he threw 1 or 2 TD’s in every game he played last year TOPS. which tells me our Defense won most of our games..those are just facts man.
And the facts are that our defense is going to win most of our games for us as long as Pruitt is the head coach. You guys thinking we're going to start throwing the ball all over the place are the ones that should be getting flamed. We need our running game to increase 30 yards/gm long before we need our passing game to increase that much.

You obviously have no clue what you’re talking about unless you’re giving SC 28 points because we had 24...please have several seats sir.

View attachment 281677
"Guarantano took a big hit from T.J. Brunsonwhile throwing a 19-yard pass in the back of the end zone to Jennings, who gave Tennessee a 28-24 lead by hanging on to the ball even after taking a shot from R.J. Roderick."
Once again, USCjrs didn't score after that.

Reactions: barrylee
Well that isn’t the topic. There are three measurements as I am discussing.
1) QB losses the game

2) QB doesn’t decide the outcome

3) QB wins the game.

You seem to be skipping over and expecting JG to win the game and that’s what he needed to do that day. He needed to overcome awful defense and awful coaching. He didn’t do that but that doesn’t mean he lost the game
Awful coaching? LOL. They expected him to play one way and were shocked when he played so poorly... and that's awful coaching? He repeatedly puts the D at a disadvantage and fails to move the O in the 2nd half and the D is at fault? You might need to re-watch that game.

I am NOT claiming the D was good. They were missing players and the DL wasn't good. But they did a pretty nice job in the first half all things considered. Do you really think you are being "reasonable" to expect a DL with no more than a handful of games experience total to win games for you early in the season?

Don't know about you but that's exactly when I expect my RS Jr QB to start finding my experienced receivers to protect that young D. Do you believe GSU had the DB athletes to defend JJ, MC, and DWA if UT had a QB that could get them the ball?

Reactions: Billy Antrim
And the facts are that our defense is going to win most of our games for us as long as Pruitt is the head coach. You guys thinking we're going to start throwing the ball all over the place are the ones that should be getting flamed. We need our running game to increase 30 yards/gm long before we need our passing game to increase that much.

So just to be clear you’re on the record now saying we are talented enough and deep enough to go all 4 quarters and not have to have a offense that can put points on the other end😑🤨🤔 Offense and defense compliment each other big time just sayin...I’m sure Pruitts defense will win a lot of games for us I have no doubts in that but as of now defense can not solely win us ball games..I’m sorry that’s not how it works lol

"Guarantano took a big hit from T.J. Brunsonwhile throwing a 19-yard pass in the back of the end zone to Jennings, who gave Tennessee a 28-24 lead by hanging on to the ball even after taking a shot from R.J. Roderick."

You must have came across the wrong ticket scalper or was it them nose bleed seats👀😁

1590092609432.gif

Attachments

• 13941361-4F44-467F-A78C-ED62C736DC4A.png
    13941361-4F44-467F-A78C-ED62C736DC4A.png
    531.1 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Billy Antrim
Awful coaching? LOL. They expected him to play one way and were shocked when he played so poorly... and that's awful coaching? He repeatedly puts the D at a disadvantage and fails to move the O in the 2nd half and the D is at fault? You might need to re-watch that game.

I am NOT claiming the D was good. They were missing players and the DL wasn't good. But they did a pretty nice job in the first half all things considered. Do you really think you are being "reasonable" to expect a DL with no more than a handful of games experience total to win games for you early in the season?

Don't know about you but that's exactly when I expect my RS Jr QB to start finding my experienced receivers to protect that young D. Do you believe GSU had the DB athletes to defend JJ, MC, and DWA if UT had a QB that could get them the ball?
You need to go back and watch the game again. Our defense was terrible the 2nd half, they practically ran one play the entire half and we could not stop them, they also had scoring drives where they converted 3rd and long, one that was 3rd and 15. You also fail to mention that our run game couldn't produce on 3rd and 1 on a drive that would have put us up 21-7, that our run game couldn't produce much of anything really might have had something to do with it as well, I don't think we even had 100 yards rushing that game, lol, and you guys blame JG. Amazing to me that someone as knowledgeable as you doesn't see the whole picture and lays the blame at one person's feet.

I just put it out as in if he had credits when he entered. Than add 18 & 19/ with summer school he'd be close for sure. Just a thought with how he reclassified his HS class.

VFL...GBO
If he was doubling up in order to graduate high school early, how much could he have compiled?

So just to be clear you’re on the record now saying we are talented enough and deep enough to go all 4 quarters and not have to have a offense that can put points on the other end😑🤨🤔 Offense and defense compliment each other big time just sayin...I’m sure Pruitts defense will win a lot of games for us I have no doubts in that but as of now defense can not solely win us ball games..I’m sorry that’s not how it works lol
Once again we need our running game to improve much more than we need our passing game to improve, what part of that don't you understand?

That’s part of football dude lol!! He’s been taking hard hits his whole career holding on to the ball too long while shopping on Amazon in the pocket.😂😭😂 can’t help that he doesn’t have awareness that’s one of Many things he could improve on.

Reactions: Smokeytom
Maybe all the neverJG guys can then have their own little group of friends to whine, moan and groan to when JG trots out as our starting QB this season.

I was beat on for supporting jg as much as I did, for as long as I did. The guy endured hardship and played remarkably well at times. But he is inconsistent. We never know what he will do or when he will do it. Defending him did not change that. I wish it did, but it didn't.

Last edited:
Have never considered the ignore button so seriously before now.
tenor.gif

That’s part of football dude lol!! He’s been taking hard hits his whole career holding on to the ball too long while shopping on Amazon in the pocket.😂😭😂 can’t help that he doesn’t have awareness that’s one of Many things he could improve on.

Damn not shopping on Amazon in the pocket 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: UTSuave’
I was beat on for supporting jg as much as I did, for as long as I did. The guy endured hardship and played remarkably well at times. But he is inconsistent. We never know what he will do or when he will do it. Defending him did not change that. I wish it did, but it didn't.
I've got no problem with calling him inconsistent, he also had a bad year last season, on the field, his production, his health and his personal life. It's the "he's reached his ceiling" "can't lead receivers" "we'll never win with JG" talking points the neverJG crowd continues to spew that I take offense to, not that my opinion matters one bit so there's that too.

Reactions: Vol Main
The defense for sure!...if we win games it will be because of them not the offense unless we have better QB play.
There you go changing the conversation. You ask if I'd be here if we had a losing sseason. Now you've decided to blame JG for losses and no credit for winning already before the games are even played just in case we don't have a winning season I guess. Can't have it both ways, are you on record as saying we are going to have a losing season because that's not my take.

VN Store

Back