'18 TN OT Max Wray

He played some last year for them. Looks to be a decent player. Ohio St has been bringing in 5 stars so he might be feeing some pressure from the youngsters. He would start at a lot of schools.

Reactions: VolByLaw and PA Vol
Now listed at 6'7," 308. Would be nice to add another OT, but I don't know how he has devleoped.
He is the example of why it makes no sense to freak out about a 6'6 260 HS OL. He always had the frame and just needed time in a college weight and nutrition program. 6'7 310 after a few years. Plenty of size.

He is the example of why it makes no sense to freak out about a 6'6 260 HS OL. He always had the frame and just needed time in a college weight and nutrition program. 6'7 310 after a few years. Plenty of size.

No doubt. I’ve made several posts about the research I’ve done on NFL tackles. Many of them were undersized high school recruits. Tight ends, light tackles, and Lane Johnson was even a QB. You look for the athleticism first and then you can add the weight.

Never got on the field at Ahia State. Conley loves him.

He played quite a bit this yr and played sparingly last yr. I liked Max but loved his younger brother Jake who recently gv up football due to medical reasons. I wasn't the only one who loved Max comi.g out of Franklin. And for the poster who asked no his family did not hate UT. They didn't care for Butch at all due to phony fake bs Lyar Jones was saying and coming with. Last coming out of Franklin Max was easily pushing 300 and was not 265 or none of that which is being typed. Parents got a nutrition plan from tOSU and he gained good weight in short time.

VN Store

Back