'18 TN OT Max Wray

Listen closely. We... will.... not... get... every... elite... instate... recruit... every.... year. We already have the #1 player in the sate and working on the others. Chillax brotatoe chip.

sunshinepump.gif

Every commit we have is an instate kid and more likely to follow at the O&W game. He knows that though. Can't wait to hear his observation if three 3*'s pull the trigger that day

Reactions: 4 people
Doesn't matter. You have to get ALL of the in state recruits. Every last one of them. Unless they are a 3*........ but even if we miss on a 3* then it's a failure by the staff.

Sunshine pumper.

Own it.

So for all you sunshine pumpers...it's perfectly ok if the staff whiffs on an elite instate recruit as long as they are so bad at recruiting him that they never had a chance with him?? :crazy:

lol.

i was going to post more, but lol will suffice.

Reactions: 2 people
Sometimes I would but not when the competition is as good as we have at tackle. We're loaded right now on the OL. Especially with Mays coming in.

Then he doesn't believe himself as elite. We have two guys that do. Give me those. Not this scrub that is concerned about other players. Can't stand guys that do. I think the only position I would accept it is QB but I still don't like it.

Competitive fire and competitive confidence would be two criteria on my player profile checklist if I was a coach.

Then he doesn't believe himself as elite. We have two guys that do. Give me those. Not this scrub that is concerned about other players. Can't stand guys that do. I think the only position I would accept it is QB but I still don't like it.

Competitive fire and competitive confidence would be two criteria on my player profile checklist if I was a coach.

Before I decided on my college I absolutely checked depth chart to determine my ability to start. I could've taken one path and chose another based on it. I am a fiery guy and was a lot more when I was 18. My friends were upset with my decision.

I felt I made the best decision for myself. Would you call me and my parents scrubs?

Before I decided on my college I absolutely checked depth chart to determine my ability to start. I could've taken one path and chose another based on it. I am a fiery guy and was a lot more when I was 18. My friends were upset with my decision.

I felt I made the best decision for myself. Would you call me and my parents scrubs?

Did you play for Myer? If so then yes.

Do or did you consider yourself elite? Were you fully expecting to go pro? Did others consider you elite as in 4-5 star caliber and ranked top 200 in your sport? I'd assume no.

So yes. You're a scrub at your sport compared to the elite. Was that supposed to make me feel bad or change my mind? lol

Listen closely. We... will.... not... get... every... elite... instate... recruit... every.... year. We already have the #1 player in the sate and working on the others. Chillax brotatoe chip.

sunshinepump.gif

Using chillax should be ban worthy......imo

Do or did you consider yourself elite? Were you fully expecting to go pro? Did others consider you elite as in 4-5 star caliber and ranked top 200 in your sport? I'd assume no.

So yes. You're a scrub at your sport compared to the elite. Was that supposed to make me feel bad or change my mind? lol

I was drafted. How about you?

VN Store

Back