'18 TN OT Max Wray

Guy would be a great get...... He just got caught up in a numbers crunch at Ohio State with to many highly rated players. Would start at most major institutions and is one of the highest rated recruits now in the portal. High quality person and player. Don't blame him or his family for not wanting to play for that degenerate Butch Jones.

Last edited:
We could use him considering we have Dayne Davis running with 1s

Dayne is just getting run so he can be built into the #3 tackle. We know what we got in Cade. Wrigjt should be good. But we need a #3. I think the staff is just trying to prep him as much as possible for that role. And/or determine what he has so we can prioritize the position in the portal.

We really need LBs and DBs, but if we can get a good OT in the deal, I am for it. I think OL will be a strength and adding another for depth and to shore up the tackle position is fine by me. I get the feeling we are waiting until after spring and the Evals for transfers

We really need LBs and DBs, but if we can get a good OT in the deal, I am for it. I think OL will be a strength and adding another for depth and to shore up the tackle position is fine by me. I get the feeling we are waiting until after spring and the Evals for transfers

I agree with this for the most part with the caveat that we are light on true tackles...IMO we are one injury away from sliding guards out and trying to make due...honestly, Mays and Wright are probably better suited for guard as well

Dayne is just getting run so he can be built into the #3 tackle. We know what we got in Cade. Wrigjt should be good. But we need a #3. I think the staff is just trying to prep him as much as possible for that role. And/or determine what he has so we can prioritize the position in the portal.

Which part as shown you that Wright will be good, but no way Dayne is a 1? Oh the stars that Wright had and that Dayne didn’t. Hope you’re right

I agree with this for the most part with the caveat that we are light on true tackles...IMO we are one injury away from sliding guards out and trying to make due...honestly, Mays and Wright are probably better suited for guard as well

You're correct 100% both May's and Wright are OGs. If you could find 2 naturals at OT I'd definitely move May's because he simply doesn't do well on the edge whether LT or RT due to footwork and arm length. Wright is so so but when he is inside looks like a road grater.

Is there any interest here? He doesn’t get mentioned on any podcasts which is suprising considering we probably could use a OT.

VN Store

Back