'18 NC RB Jamal Currie-Elliott

Nope it always takes longer to back in because you are relegated by lines. To back out you are not.

Boom. Write an article on that.

Doesn't take me any longer as I've got over 30 years of practice.

Also, the articles aren't mine. If you're mind is closed, then don't bother debating the logic cause it won't fit your agenda.

Reactions: 1 person
Just went to the bathroom. In honor of newt, I spit in the urinal as loudly as possible. While doing so, I contemplated the necessity of snagging in state recruits.

Reactions: 5 people
Dear Laager

Thanks for the question! That is an interesting one. I would say the main reason I hate the urinal spit is it is a habit that you are forcing onto others who have to hear/see it. If you spit in the shower it is in the privacy of your home so that doesn't really bother me. Spit away! I hope that answers your question!

I had a guy in a pick up trying to back into a spot the other day and he had to drive past it then try to turn sharp into it and he missed the first time so he had to pull back out. When he did that I zipped right into the spot. He wasn't happy but I yelled to him "some people have other things to do other than park their vehicle."

I hope that brightened his day.

I don't even like when people spit on the ground lol. Other people have to walk through that!

Also, the articles aren't mine. If you're mind is closed, then don't bother debating the logic cause it won't fit your agenda.

Most people are bad backers lol

And is that really even a thing? An "agenda" against backing into parking spaces?

I can debates!

Junior Day this weekend...

The state of North Carolina is deep at the running back position and the four star Currie-Elliott is one of the best. The Durham native is ranked the 5th best tailback in the country and he has offers from around the southeast in both the ACC and the SEC. Tennessee was at one point thought to be the leader, but Currie-Elliott now says he's wide open with Duke, South Carolina and NC State all pursuing the tailback. Obviously getting him on campus is big for the Vols.

-VQ

Reactions: 3 people
“of course, it’s nice. Tennessee’s a nice place. What was different was the coaches, but pretty much everything was the same. … tennessee, that’s one of my schools — i think i’ll say one of my favorites. That’s a pretty good school i’m considering. But i’m not going to say if they’re high or whatever. They’re a good school i’m considering.”

Four-star running back Jamal Elliott of Durham, N.C., headlined the list of out-of-state prospects in the 2018 class who attended Saturday’s junior day. It was the first time Elliott had been to Tennessee since attending the Vols’ spring game last year, and it was a good sign for them to get him back on campus. They once were his early leader, and while he declined to name any favorites after Saturday’s visit, it seems safe to assume that the Vols are one of the handful of teams he’s strongly considering. He’s already hoping to attend one of their home games this year, although he said he’s hoping to make a decision before his senior season.

- 247 (Callahan)

Reactions: 3 people
I can see how someone who doesn't think clearly could see it that way. Sorry you feel disheartened.

Just following this thread, he had glowing reports of the Vols and declared we were in the lead. Then it went to we were in the lead but he was visiting Clemson and they were in the lead if they offered. To latest being he likes the Vols and a lot about the Vols but doesn't want to say they're in the lead or anything.

:blink:

Just following this thread, he had glowing reports of the Vols and declared we were in the lead. Then it went to we were in the lead but he was visiting Clemson and they were in the lead if they offered. To latest being he likes the Vols and a lot about the Vols but doesn't want to say they're in the lead or anything.

No biggie. Butch wants 3 Stars with 5 Star hearts and there are a lot of those out there.

I guess we have different definitions of disheartening.

I guess we have different definitions of disheartening.

This is what I think of...

p0yT-c.gif

Or maybe that is de-hearting.

Either way...it's probably not good.

Reactions: 5 people
I am neither disappointed nor discouraged at this point. Disheartened seems so tragic. But not as tragic as de-hearted, I'll admit.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back