'18 NC RB Jamal Currie-Elliott

I wonder if come signing day he will still go there. It's really far away. And Taggart is not running the system Kelly/Helfrich ran.

So that's the "beach" he's moving to.

We only told him he was moving to the beach so he wouldn't fight us. It's ok though. They have arts and crafts, a bluegrass DJ on Tuesdays, and lots of soft foods that are easy on the gums.

Reactions: 2 people
We only told him he was moving to the beach so he wouldn't fight us. It's ok though. They have arts and crafts, a bluegrass DJ on Tuesdays, and lots of soft foods that are easy on the gums.

He's going to love the arts and crafts director.

Attachments

• IMG_2066.JPG
    IMG_2066.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 500
What's getting old is kids being hard Tennessee leans until they get their "dream" school offer, while the staff at UT had been recruiting them for a long time already.

Reactions: 1 person
What's getting old is kids being hard Tennessee leans until they get their "dream" school offer, while the staff at UT had been recruiting them for a long time already.

That is why recruiting is so difficult, but it is the way the recruiting game is played.

Its a dog eat dog world and we're wearing milk bone underwear.

Its a dog eat dog world and we're wearing milk bone underwear.

NORM!

NormCheers.gif

I love that show.

Reactions: 3 people
Would he have to sit out a year?

Edit: Nevermind. If he’s his listed size of 5’10 180lbs then I doubt the new staff would be interested

Last edited:

VN Store

Back