'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

different type back but yes he is more valuable than Teague IMO and anyone with sense would want Dixon if you had to choose one.

Hot sports opinion but if Teague wasn't from Murfreesboro no one would care where he went.

Reactions: 2 people
Now Newt, of course they would.. It's what they do.. You've been here long enough to know this.. :)

I guess its just the level of bming is out of whack compared to his level of ability...and that is because of where he lives.

you've been here long enough to know my agenda...:)

I guess its just the level of bming is out of whack compared to his level of ability...and that is because of where he lives.

you've been here long enough to know my agenda...:)

Shoot to kill, take no prisoners? :)

I kid....

Capture-3-660x296.png

Reactions: 1 person
different type back but yes he is more valuable than Teague IMO and anyone with sense would want Dixon if you had to choose one.

Hot sports opinion but if Teague wasn't from Murfreesboro no one would care where he went.

Exactly.. Make it east TN and its full meltdown

I do think Dixon is a better fit for this offense and more valuable than Teague.

Lyn-J has nice hands. Seems more of all purpose back. Which is a better fit for UTs offense. Dixon is fast, too, just not as fast as Teague. It would be nice if Lyn-J would commit at OCD

VN Store

Back